Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Jocelyn POV)

I woke up to the bright sun light coming in from the windows. I got up and almost fell on the floor, my sight was blurry. I walked out to my car and sat there. I haven't been home in two days but there was nothing there for me. It was an empty house to me ,but I did have my stuff there. I drove down the street to my house. I opened the door and slowly walked in. It wasn't the same house to me, one thing was missing and it wouldn't come back. I thought everything was going good but she must have hate me. Why was she always at work? I didn't know the answer to that question.

I walked up stairs to my room. It was the same, I didn't think anything was going to be different. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. My phone rang and looked seeing it was Louis, I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello my love" he said. I loved his British accent, he sounded like a God. "Do you want to hang out." He asked.

"Sure, I'll be over there in a few minutes."

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I went to my closet and changed into a white tink top and red skinny jeans with white converse. I walked down the hallway passing my mother's bedroom. I opened the door. Everything was gone from the room, it was empty. Tears ran down my face, but I wiped them away. I walked out of the house, locking the house up and went to my car. I drove to hotel and walked in, the elevator man was there. I was happy to see him again.

"Hi, how have you been?" I asked the elevator man.

"Hello and good." He said pushing the number eight button.

I got off and walked to the door and pushed the doorbell. I remember me running away and being nervous the first time I had been here. Liam answered the door, I had to talk to him about Taylor. I walked in and Louis hugged me .

"Hello beautiful." He said and kissing me.

"Aww!" Harry and Zayn said clapping.

"Get a room." Niall said putting his hands over his eyes.

"Zayn shouldn't you be at Michelle's?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I should go bye." Zayn said running out the door.

"Bye!" We all yelled.

"Louis, I'm going to talk to Liam about Taylor." I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head yes and I walked over to Liam.

"Come here Liam." I said.

We walked in his room and sat on his bed. He looked upset and sad, did he know about what happened with Taylor and Harry.

"Taylor likes you." I told him.

"But-."he said as I cut him off.

"She's not perfect, no one is." I said.

"Harry and her?" he said looking down.

"That wasn't suppose to happen, you should go talk to her." I said.

"Okay." He said getting up and walking to the door. "Thanks." He said.

I smiled and walked out of the room. Louis grabbed my hand and smiled, we walked to his room and sat on the bed. We had a little make out session, making my heart pounding out of my chest.

"I l-l?."I could nearly said the words. I wanted to said I love you but I didn't.

(Michelle POV)

I was at home in my bedroom bored because Jocelyn and Taylor weren't here. I lay on my bed, thinking about everything. I was alone in this house and I knew how Jocelyn felt when her mother left her. My parents may have not left me but it seem like that. They worked all the time, they didn't have a minute to sit down. Now I have Zayn and he's perfect for me. I didn't like him for him being famous, I liked his hazel eyes and his smile and how he made me feel.

I heard the doorbell ring though the lonely house. I walked down stairs, opening the door. I thought it would be Taylor or Jocelyn but no it was Zayn. Zayn was wearing a white V neck and his vasity jacket with chinos and black Nike's. I smiled at him and he walked in. He followed me to my room, as we sat on my bed.

"Hi Zayn." I said smiling.

"Hi, I missed you." He smiled crooky.

"Sure you did." I replied blushing.

"I did."

"I missed you too." I said as he kissed me passionately. I loved kissing him, I felt like we were the only two people in the world. I would kiss him all day if I could.

"You want to go to dinner with me?" Zayn asked.

"You don't have to ask and yes I would like to." I winked at him.

"Okay let's go." He said with his arm wrapped around my waist. We walked to his car, he opened the passenger door for me like a gentleman. He started driving, but I didn't know no where to.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will see." He grinned.

We drove up to a small cafe on the boardwalk. We walked in and sat at a table in the corner. The cafe was cute with fancy tables and stuff. The windows were open to see the beach across the street. The waitress came up to are table.

"How may I help you?" The waitress asked. We ordered are food and ate it. We talked for hours and laughed having fun. Zayn was a nice Guy, he was everything I wanted in a man. He paid for the meal and we walked out of the cafe.

"Come on." Zayn said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He smiled and I followed him down to the beach.

It was beautiful, the light blue sky with the ocean blue water. I took off my sandals, the tan sand touching my feet. I sat down on the sand and Zayn sat next me, still holding my hand.

"Its beautiful." I whispered.

"Yup, but I know something more beautiful and its right next to me." He whispered as he looked deeply into my dark brown eyes.

"Thanks." I kissed him.

"Let's go." He said pulling me up. He took off his jacket and white V neck, revealing his olive six pack. He took everything off but his black boxers.

"Do you want me to help you undress?" He asked with wink.

"Sure." I said blushing.

He pulled off my shirt and I slid out of my skinny jeans. I was just wearing my red bra with my black panties. I never had undressed in front of a boy. He grabbed my hand pulling me in the warm water. I wrapped my legs around his waist, looking deeply into his hazel eyes.

"Michelle, I think I'm in love with you." He whispered in my ear. I kissed him passionately, his soft lips moved smoothly on my lips. I think in was falling in love with Zayn too.