Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Jocelyn POV)

I woke up on the floor of Michelle's room. I sat up and looked around to see Michelle on her bed and Taylor was on the ground too. I got up and headed to the bathroom. We were having to much fun last night. I splashed some water on my face, I dried my face and walked to the living room. I grabbed a pen and paper to write a note. I sat there thinking about what to write. I thought about One Direction songs and about the things I love about Louis. So I started it like this ...

Dear Louis,

Ever minute is like are last, so let's take it real slow on the clock that's ticking.

~Jocelyn:)~

I had wrote my name instead of putting secret admirer. I was going to grow the balls and give him the note. I didn't care if he thought I was a stalker but I was going to give it to him. I walked out to my car and sat there. Was I ready to do this? I drove to the hotel and walked in the elevator with my head held high. The man smiled at me as I got in, he pushed button number eight.

"He doesn't want you to run." the elevator man said. I smiled and walked out on the floor. I was at the door, there was no turning back now. I ranged the doorbell and stood there waiting.

(Louis POV)

I was laying on my bed, hoping that my secret admirer wouldn't run. I wanted to meet her so bad. I like her but I don't even know her. The doorbell rang and I got nervous. I walked to the door and didn't see a note on the floor. I opened the door to see this girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes. I saw the note in her hands the she was my secret admirer. I smiled at her and she handed me the note. I opened it and read it.

Dear Louis,

Ever minute is like are last, so let's take it real slow on the clock that's ticking.

~Jocelyn:)~

I smiled and realize that her name was Jocelyn. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Hi Jocelyn." I said to her.

(Jocelyn POV)

Louis opened the door and smiled at me. My heart started to beat loudly. Could he hear my heart? I wanted to say something to him but nothing came out of my mouth, I was speechless. I gave him the note, he read it and smiled at me.

"Hi Jocelyn." He said in his cute British accent.

"H-hi." I hesitated.

"You want to come in?" Louis asked me. He was inviting me in! OMG!

"Sure." I replied calmly.

I followed behind him in the apartment. Harry, Zayn, and Liam were on the couch smiling at us. I saw Zayn wiggling his eyebrows at Louis. I smiled at them and looked around the apartment. Niall walked in with a bowl of chips.

"Boys, this is Jocelyn." He said smiling.

"Hello." They said waving at me.

"Are you his secret admirer?" Harry asked me.

"Yes." I said smiling and blushing. I was talking to One Direction! I was the luckiest girl in the world. I was smiling at Louis. He looked at me and smiled back. Damn, I was blushing.

"So how did you find out where we were staying at?" Liam asked.

"You weren't stalking us, were you?" Niall asked.

"No, I found a piece of paper with y'all address on it and room number." I said sweetly.

"Oh, that's good." Harry said smiling.

Louis grabbed my hand and I followed him to a room. He boys were whispering and wiggling there eyebrows. It was funny and cute to see them doing that. He closed the door and sat on the bed, I sat beside him.

"So, why did you start sending me the notes?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want to come to your room and just say hi. I was nervous to meet you that why I ran for you." I said blushing.

"It's nice of you to send me the notes." He smiled at me. I started to blush even more.

"What did you think about my notes." I asked him.

"I loved them all." He opened the dresser drawer and grabbed all the notes I sent him.

"OMG! You have them all." I looked though them.

"Yep, your beautiful and sweet." He looked in to my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks." I could tell that I was red as a tomato.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow." He asked me with a grin.

"Yes." I said excitedly.

"Can we come too!" The boys said though the door. Louis walked to the door and opened it. The boys fell on the floor. I was laughing hard. Louis looked at me and shrugged his shoulder about if the boys should come.

"Yes y'all could come and I'll bring my two best friends." I said.

"Okay." All of them said.

I chatted with them for an hour. I had to go home and tell the girls. That I meet One Direction and they were too. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

"Well, I have to go." I said standing up.

"Okay." Louis said walking with me. We talked as he walked me to my car. I got in my mustang and looked up at him.

"Goodbye Jocelyn." He said and bent down and kissed me on my cheek.

"Bye Louis." I smiled.

We waved bye to me as I drove out of the parking lot. I was going straight to Michelle's house. I was so excited to tell them what happened. Was Louis Tomlinson going to be my boyfriend? I didn't the answer. I was surprise that he had all the noted. I had butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't wait until tomorrow!