Chapter Nine : The Wedding part Three

We left the wedding at three am. Everyone had left really by two thirty but we couldn't find Cameron for the longest time. That was until Molly spotted him drunk in the corner of the room alone right before she left for the night.

Cameron's tie was undone with his hair sticking up in all directions. Shawn didn't mind taking a few photos before we brought Cameron up from the ground to the penthouse.

Shawn and I were only slightly tipsy but we were still able to carry Cameron into the elevator.

"God I fucking love weddings," Cameron announced in the empty elevator to Shawn and I, "Everyone is dancing...and happy...and...the love is just-it's everywhere you know?"

Shawn stifled a laugh as the doors opened to the suite. I wrapped Cameron's arm closer around my shoulder and dragged him up the flight of stairs with Shawn on the other side. As we made our way down the hall, Shawn pushed open the door to Cameron's room with his free foot.

The room was a light pale white color with a large bed with dark sheets in the middle. His room was a mess with old tee shirts and jeans that I would trip over a few times. Shawn and I heaved Cameron into his bed creating a loud thump in his mattress.

"Should we put on his pajamas?" I asked Shawn.

He gave me shrug in response, "Sure but I'm gonna got get ready for bed myself, I'm exhausted,"

I rolled my eyes as Shawn slumped off out of the room. I turned back to Cameron who gave me a cheesy smile.

"The pjs are in the bottom drawer," He stretched across his bed.

I turned to the dresser behind me grabbing some grey sweats and a black tee from the messy pile. I turned back to Cam and gulped. I started to undo his belt when I heard Cameron's voice grumble.

"What are you doing to me Jolene?" I could hear a smile creep into his voice but I didn't dare look up.

I pulled off his belt and tugged his pants off to reveal his boxers underneath. I tossed the pants in a corner of the room as I pulled the sweats onto him.

"Are getting me dressed for bed?" Cameron's voice grew sort of sexy as it got deeper.

I looked up at him to see his mouth in a sly smile. My cheeks went red as I darted my eyes back down.

"I need to take off your shirt," I mumbled shyly.

Cameron hesitated, thinking to himself. Suddenly, he started to slowly sit himself up on his bed, grunting slightly.

"Okay," He leaned back on his arms with a smug, clever look on his face. His eyes stared into my own, facing me like life itself.

I sighed as I sat down beside him. His eyes still connected with my own as I felt my stomach go fluttery. His gaze softened like he was trying to make it easier for me.

I lifted my hand to the top of his blazer collar, sliding my hand to take the blazer off his arms. Our eyes were entranced with one another. As the blazer was gone, I brought my hand up to his neck, grazing the side of it with my fingertips. I could feel his breath go loose for a slight moment but then regain it's confidence as I tugged on the buttons of his collar. Each button slid off one by one as I felt our bodies get closer.

God I was really drunk wasn't I? this couldn't be happening right now could it?

Finally the last button came off and Cameron lay shirtless. He was fit. Incredibly fit actually. Our breaths intertwined with one another as our lips were only inches apart.

"You're always so beautiful," I heard Cameron say between his breaths.

I roll the sleeves off his shoulders.