Day 3

"Attention Tributes! Today will be the Feast! It will be at the Cornicopia at 8:30PM!"

Tami's POV:

I took Ruths' Knives and went tribute hunting. I stumble upon Alacia and Kyle. Looks like they have nothing. I made it quick, I just stab their hearts and ran off. 2 Cannons. Next up is Haylee. She is on a tree and I throw a rock and she wakes up. I throw a big one and she falls of and lands on a sharp rock. The sharp part of the rock is in her chest and her cannon goes off.

"You!"

I turn around and see Bennett.

"You Gonna Die!" He grabs my neck and put me knock me against a tree. Quite strong being from District 3. He grabs his knife and cuts my left eye.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream

He cuts my body and spell the word 'Slut' I grab my knife and stab his stomach and his blood goes on my face. He still is alive. He quickly stabs my heart and I go down.

Katie's POV:

Who were those 5? I really don't care. So now there is 8 left. Maybe 5 or 4 at the Feast. I pepare myself and work with my weapons. I got a sponser with 5 ninja stars and a kunai. The ninja outfit would've been nice.

James's POV:

We leave the cornicopia and find a cave we hid in. There is 8 of us left and 5 of them are us. I'm thinking maybe that one of us will die in the Feast.

"Hey guys look what I have!" Jackson shows us berries

"Jackson Noo!" Too late, he ate them all and his cannon goes off.

"Nightlock."

"Hey save them! We have a sponser thingy and we can put the berries in it and give it to people." Max said

"I remeber a girl name Sasha, who was in a 12 year old Hunger Games like us did that. And it worked!" Chloe said

Zack's POV:

7 left. Feast in 2 hours. I have a knife that I can kill with. My target is the big alliance. I want to kill at least 1 person

From their team. Max.

"Let The Feast Begin!"

Chloe's POV:

I run and by me is Maddie. Of course I kill her. Her sister killed my brother.

"Revenge is Sweet" I chuckle. I grab my bag and her cannon goes off. I let Ally and Max go and James and I gaurdthe area.

Ally's POV:

Ruth comes out with her spear and threw it at Max. No! I throw myself in front of Max and the spear goes through my chest and I start to see the light.

Max's POV:

"Bitch!" I yell, I grab the spear and throw it right back at Ruth and she gets it in her Heart and I kiss Ally before we leave.

Katie's POV:

I just grab my bag and run away while no onewas looking. I play it safe and just run away.

Zack's POV:

I go straight for James and I swimg my axe but it cuts his leg and a bunch of blood comes out. I was about to swing my axe again to his throat but something sharp entered my neck, I turn around and see Chloe, smiling. I start to see blackness.

"Attention Tributes! The final 4 came early so the Deathmatch will start in a few minutes right now you will be put to sleep and will be taken to the deathmatch."

Katie's POV:

I fall down to my knees and just sleep on the ground.

Deaths in Day 3:

Alacia:D1:Stabbed in Heart in by Tami

Kyle:D2:Stabbed in Heart by Tami

Haylee:D3:Sharp rock entered Chest

Bennett:D3:Knife in Stomach by Tami

Maddie:D7:Knife to Skull by Chloe

Zack:D7:Knife in Neck by Chloe

Ally:D9:Spear in Chest by Ruth

Tami:D10:Knife to Heart by Bennett

Ruth:D11:Spear to Heart by Max

Jackson:D13:Ate Nightlocks