Day 2

Ruth POV:

I am suprised that Katie is still alive and also Max. Well, Max is in an alliance. Anyways, everyone in our alliance is alive, but Cody. Ally got her. I only got a spear and the others have nothing, except, Zack, he got an axe and a pack with a carrot and a bandage. The rest ran away and hid. I can kill an animal and get some food. We were about to leave when we had company.

"Well, well, well."

"Wadda you want M&M's"

"Your life" Mason says

"Haha fuck off." Zack said with his axe ready.

"Oh yea make us!" Macie yelled

I caught Macie off gaurd so I threw my spear right in her left eye and she was screaming in pain and then Mason caught me off gaurd and he pinned me down.

"You wanna die." He yells in tears "You killed my girl! You...you..." He falls to the ground and 2 cannons go off. Zack took care of him.

"Thanks"

"No problem."

I grab Macie's knives and Mason's bag. A carrot, chicken and 2 knifes were in there. I gave the knives to Tami and Nixon, they had more experience.

Haylee's POV:

Bennett and I made it out of the bloodbath and managed to grab a Knife and 2 packs. One has a bandage, flashlight and matches. The other one has a beef, 2 carrots and a knife. now we both have a knife. I hear Billy and Tyson nearby and I instruct Bennett to get Tyson and I get Billy.

"Now!" I jump and stab Billy in the chest and Bennett stabs Tyson in the heart. 2 cannons go off.

"Why are they away from their pack?"

"They must be in charge of hunting."I suggested

"Who hunts with a stick?" Bennett says pointing and the stick Tyson is holding. I pick up the stick and examine it. The tip has a deep blue liquid on it. I smell it and it is Nightlock.

"The tip has nightlock and they were going to stab their prey with it and the poison will kill the animal." I say

"If they eat it wouldnt't the poison still be in it and kill them as well."

"I don't know, but you got a point."

Maddie's POV:

After Ruth killed Macie and Zack killed Mason, we left to find a new spot.

"Hello Motherfuckers!"

We all turn around and see it's Myles.

"What?" Tami said

Ruth didn't wait, she threw a knife at Myles' stomach and Myles started coughing blood and he fell on his knees and Ruth threw a knife again and it hit him in his left neck and his cannon went off.

"I'm not dealing with bitches anymore." Ruth said

"Ok." I said

We all followed Ruth.

Jackson's POV:

We have claimed the Cornicopia as our territory. We all have been careful. We slept in the cornicopia and had 2 watchers and we traded every 3 hours. We let Max sleep a lot, because he is small and he doesn't look very strong to keep out people from coming in. The Capitol Anthem plays and the dead appears.

Deaths In Day 2:

Macie:D4:Spear in eye by Ruth

Mason:D4:Beheaded with axe by Zack

Tyson:D5:Knife in Heart by Haylee

Myles:D6:Knife to Stomach by Ruth

Billy:D8:Knife to Chest by Bennett

Total Deaths: 5