Before the Games

Katie's POV:

I have been playing the weakling, and I was perfect, because i'm small. They never expected me to get a 9. They also don't know that I am a skilled ninja. Yes, one of my grandfather from over 1 million years ago. I told my mentors that if they are going to send me a sponser, send in a ninja outfit with a kunai and beef.

Hadley's POV:

9. That's good. But I am still wondering, how the fuck did the small little girl, Katie, get a 9? She's so tiny and adorable. Almost like a China doll. Anyways I have practice. I snuck into the practice room and practiced all night. The games are tommorrow.

Billy's POV:

My mother is the only victor in my family. Both of sisters were forced into the games together 5 years ago, where 2 girls and 2 boys were reaped from each district. They both died in final 4 both by the girl from 10. I want to win, I need to win. My mother will be devestated if she looses her last child.

Zack's POV:

Whe I was born my mother died and my father did a little later, leaving my 2 brothers and I in the orphanage. My 2nd oldest brother was in the games at 12 as well, but died at the final 5 by the boy from 8. I want to win, because I am the only thing my older brother has now.

Myles's POV:

My family is a career pack basically. My mother and father won together when the capitol allowed it 1 year. My oldest sister won at 17, my brother won at 13, and my final brother won at 18. I want to keep the family win alive.

Gianna's POV:

I don't care about winning. My family was killed on the reaping day by a fire while I was hunting. No one knows how the fire was strarted, but I was forced in the games for hunting outside the District border. I want to die. I want to reunite with my family.

Tyson's POV:

I am the oldest child and I was pick to be in the games. Neither of my parents were picked to be in the games. I got bad luck for my 1st year in the reapings. I want to win so It can support my family and a nice home as well. I want my family to be happy and not sad that I died in the arena.

Mason's POV:

Being from District 4, I an a carrer, but Macie and I decided to leave them. We want to kill them. The Carrers have been loosing the last couple of years. Neither 1,2 or 4 have won over 5 years. I think it's because of the group, and they travel in 1 group together, the traps that are set up kills all of them intead of 1.

Alacia's POV:

The Carrers are scared lately. There has been no carrer victor for 5 years. Even the big 18 year olds didn't even win. I remeber a year where all of the carrers died in the bloodbath. This year it is going to change. I will be the carrer victor.

Mylee's POV:

My trainors back in 2 say that I have a high chance of winning at 12. They have been talking about me volunteering since I started the practice place in my district. I am going to win without a dout.