Training Day 2

Macie's POV:

We have 6-7 hours of training each day. Great. I can practice with my spear and sword. Also the plants and stuff. Mason and I have agreed not to join the Carrer pack. I heard that everyone is now calling us the "M&M's" It's and ok nickname but i have to make sure they don't think we are like going out.

Maddie's POV:

I am here, because I volunteered for my sister, Mary. She is my twin, but she is ignorant and cocky. She will die in the bloodbath. I am also skilled with my axe, I have helped my father with chopping down trees and carrying them back to the village since I was about 5 or 6. I want to find an ally, but not Chloe. At the 1046th Hunger Games, my sister, Maroon, killed Chloe's brother, Nate. I'm pretty sure I am Chloe's traget.

Nixon's POV:

My chances of winning are like -0%, impossible. Even being from District 10, I am scrawny. I am only fast and fast can only get you so far. I can not use any weapons. So i am pepared to die.

Haylee's POV:

Archery is kind of my thing. I have found and allies. Myles, Kayliegh,D8, and D5. Together we out number the remaining "carrers," District 1 and 2. I heard the M&M's left the pack.

Ruth's POV:

I have teamed with D7 and D10, oh and my district partner, Cody. Today we have extra time, because tommorrow and the day after are personal evaluations. I will show them my knife throwing skills. Back in 11, I'd throw my knives at crows to keep them away and they would be dead and we'd eat them. Why don't I use a scarecrow? They are too mainstream.

Hayton's POV:

Fighting is more of my thing. I don't like weapons. I can maybe fight someone to death. Unless they have weapons. I also can hunt with my bare hands. I was tought by my mother and father, who both won a hunger game. My father won the 1020th Hunger Games at 16 and my mother won the 1023 Hunger Games at 17. Ever since no one in my family has got chosen. Well I am the only child. My brothers were recruited by the Capitol at 15, 16 and 17.

Kayliegh's POV:

None of my siblings won the hunger games before. My oldest sister was picked last year and made it to the final 3 when she was eaten by a mutt. My older sister who was 13 was picked at a year where they did not allow volunteers. She died in the bloodbath. My final brother was picked 2 years ago at 18 and died at the final 2 where a boy from 4 threw a longshot with his spear into my brother's heart. I am pretty sure I will loose as well.

Tami's POV:

In my family there is only 1 victor, by brother. He won the 1044th Hunger Games at 15. I hope to bring a win for my family. We will be twice as rich.

The Final Hunger GamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara