Training Day 1

Max's POV:

I look around the room and every single one of us is petite. I mean the tallest person is, James, he says he is about 5ft 4in. I realise that I am the smallest. 4'8. I might me a target. Might?Just kidding, am. I AM a target.

James's POV:

I am pretty dissappointed, everyone here is smaller than me. I mean being from District 12, I should be just a bit calmer, but I'm not. I am hoping to bring a win home. My sister won 25 years ago and she was my mentor. Being from District 12, it is kind if weird knowing how to properly use an axe.

Chloe's POV:

I have watched everyone carefully and found the perfect team. James, of course the biggest yet youngest, but also maybe the strongest. I heard he turned 12 just a day before the reaping. Also Jackson, Max, and Ally. All from diffrent district except James and I.

"Hey, James?"

"What?"

"Wanna start an alliance?"

"With?"

"Jackson,Max, and Ally."

"Have they answered?"

"Well....no"

James sighs, "Ok, Take care of Ally and I will take care of Max and Jackson."

"Ok" I run to Ally "Ally?"

"Sup"

"Wanna Ally?"

"Sure, I can use some allies."

"Ok, you will be with James, maybe Max and Jackson and me."

"Why Max?"

"Max is very petite and light weight and quick, so there might be some use with him."

"Never thought of that."

"Well i have to go check with James, so I will see you later."

"Ok, bye."

Jackson's POV:

"Hey, Jackson"

"Huh?" I turn around and see it's James

"Wanna ally?"

"With you?"

"No, also my district partner, Ally and Max."

"Ok, but the second any of you turn your backs, you all fall down."

"Ok" James says and he walks off

I continue to get better with my spear. I should also check out the outdoor survival skills. I don't know much about those stuff.

Ally's POV:

My knife throwing practice was interupted by Chloe. I was asked to ally with her, James, Jackson, and Max. I did, they were decent people. I follow her to see her skills and Max said yes to the alliance. She is great with the bow. She shot 8 arrows within 10 seconds and they were all on target. James has the axe and he swings it like he is holding nothing and destroy the dummies.

Alacia's POV:

The M&M's have left the Carrer Pack. They are our first targets. Leaving was a bad idea. Anywho I stopped with my sword and went to outdoor survival skills. I have to make sure i eat nothing poisoned and learn how to do some other stuff.

Kyle's POV:

I decide to take first watch at night and kill all of them. Perfect plan. After all there can be only 1 victor. I might just have my district partner, Mylee around, my district will hate me if I kill my own partner. Everything will go on from there. May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor, I thougt to myself. I chuckle.

Cody's POV:

Every single one of my family member won a hunger game. My mother won at 12, father won at 16, my older sister won at 14 and my oldest brother won at 12. If my mother and brother won at 12, surely I can as well.