Chapter 6 (Epilouge)

4 YEARS LATER

I can't believe the day has finally come; I am marrying the man of my dreams!  I am standing in front of the mirror, admiring my stunning dress. When I saw this just I wasn't to sure because of the deep satin brown belt. I tried it on and I just started tearing up. It was perfect, it fit me perfectly and the veil was just the right touch.

I can not wait to see Nate's face at the end of the aisle. it has been a long 4 years. I would of married him the next day but we wanted to finish school. We both got our degrees; mine in early education and Nate got his teaching degree as well. Only thing is that Nate will be teaching High school.

We both did experience a little bump in the road. The night Nate proposed to me I became pregnant. We now have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named  Megan. I was getting Megan dressed in her flower girl dress. It's a white sun dress with the same colour wrap around the waist. 

“Mamma, you look pretty!” Megan said, her cheeks glowing with a blush.

“Thank you, baby. You look beautiful, you’ll be the real princess today.” I admired, rubbing her cheek, making her giggle.

“Dadda will love us.” She laughed.

“Yes he will, sweetie. Come on, lets go and find daddy.“ I say, as I take Megan's hand into mine. We are head to the car so the driver can take us to the wedding spot. I think by now maybe you know where we are getting married at. Well it wasn't a hard decision to make. We are getting married at the exact same spot that we told each other how we felt.  Then the reception is going to be there as well. I could not have asked for a more beautiful place.

As Megan and I pull up to the spot I look out the window and everything came out better than I hoped. There are red and white rose petals scattered all down the aisle chairs set up on both sides. We aren't having a big wedding just family and close friends. Then there is a  beautiful gazebo that was brought in and built just for the wedding. The gazebo was lit up and at the entrance of the gazebo the beautiful flowers go all the arch way. It was bringing tears to  my eyes.

“Mommy, why are you crying?” Megan asked, gripping onto my hand.

“These are happy tears, sweetie.” I replied, wiping them away.

Megan and I are at the entrance to the aisle. The music starts and I send Megan walking down. I tell her to walk to daddy and throw the petals down as you walk. I start walking down and as I look up I see Nate smiling at me and looking so handsome. I need to tell him something important, but I am going to say it at the end of my vows. I get up to the front and I grab Nate's hand. I pass my flowers over to my maid of honor. I go and grab both of Nate's hands.

“You look handsome.” I whispered to him.

“You look stunning.” He replied, kissing the back of my hands.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Nate and Emma together in marriage. Who gives Emma to join Nate in marriage?” The registrar