Chapter 5

A/N Some mature content!! If you don't want to read the steamy scene, you can skip from where the ****** starts and stops!

We have made it up to our new apartment; our classes start next week. Nate unlocks the door and pushes it open, revealing it in all it’s glory.

"Aw I love it! It is perfect for us, Nate." I said , I go up behind him and wrap my arms around his sexy abs.

"Emma, as long as I am with you everything is perfect," Nate said to me, softly. "I love you with all my heart.”

"I love you too," I replied, kissing his cheek. "Ok. Lets start unpacking then maybe we can go out for a bite to eat." I suggested.

Nate started to bring the boxes from the car, thankfully this is a fully furnished apartment. I do want to go and little things to add to the walls. I want to truly make it a home for myself and Nate. We got all the boxes in the house and unpacked all of our belongings. Of course Nate and I are sharing a room. We have a huge walking in closet Nate put his clothes on one side and mine on the other,

"Well Em, I think we are all done now. Do you wanna get some food then we can go to the market and stock the kitchen?" Nate asked, smiling at me.

"Sure I am ready after I just freshen up a bit." I said, noticing that the sweat isn’t making me the most attractive person on the planet.

"You look beautiful Emma, no matter what." Nate told me softly, running a hand through my hair.

“Yeah, but I don’t feel it.” I grimaced, tugging on my clothes.

Once we had left our new flat, we went out and had a nice dinner before getting what we needed at the market.

"I am going to shower." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"Do you want some help?" Nate asked, giving me a little wink.

"Calm down lover boy, I will be out in a bit." I teased, winking back at him and adding a little sway to my hips. Nate just groaned, making me giggle like the innocent schoolgirl I used to be.

When I had finished my shower, I decided that Nate deserved a little treat. I changed into a brand new, sexy red outfit and walked out into the living room. I was greeted by Nate -wearing only tight boxer briefs- who was flicking through channels. Yummy; he looks so hot when he’s wearing just those boxers. As if noticing my presence, he looked up at me with a huge smile.

“Are you sure that you’re my girlfriend? You’re too hot!” He grinned at me.

'Thank you, Nate. You look perfect sexy yourself.” I smiled, giving him a wink. Before I knew it, he had picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

******

I laid down on the bed and Nate wrapped his arms around me. Nate starts nibbling on my sweet spot.