Chapter 4

Emma's Pov

I woke up the sun shimmering through the window. I can't stop thinking how perfect the date was last night. Nate did such a beautiful job surprising me; I didn't know he had that in him. When was telling me last night how he felt towards me, I couldn't help but start to cry. Nate would softly take his thumb and wipe away the tears. My heart was just melting .

Nate told me everything and leaned in and kissed me. It was so passionate - not that I really have anything to compare to; Nate gave me my real first kiss. It started out slow and tender, then it turned into a very heated kiss. I never wanted it end.

Nate' s lips are so soft and luscious, I am just so happy I get to kiss them all the time. Last night Nate made me feel safe and very comfortable in his arms when we were laying against the pillows and just looking out at the water and stars. That date will be the most memorable date ever.

Today we are going out to the movies and dinner. I just can't wait until tonight,

I miss him already.

Nate's Pov

As I am getting ready for my date with Em, I look back at last night and how much love was between us. When she told me how she felt towards me I was ecstatic. I just wanted to jump up and dance, but I kept my cool. I was getting a little emotional when she told me everything and I just see her true feelings in her face. I know that was her first kiss , but that kiss was full of passion, I never wanted to stop kissing her. After we were done with are little make out session I had to take her home, I really just wanted for Em to come home with me I never want to let her go. As I was walking Emma to the door, I asked if she wanted to go out with me today. We were planning on seeing 22 Jump Street, Emma loves Channing Tatum, honestly I do not know what she seems in him. I don't know how much I will be watching the movie; all I know is I am finally looking forward to college and living with Emma.

I pull up to her house, as I am getting out of the car I realize I am dating my best friend, my soul mate. I have the biggest grin on my face.

I knock on the door. Emma opens the door; I am speechless. She looks breath taking.

"You look beautiful, Em." I murmured as I give her a kiss.

"Thank you Nate." She whispered, I could tell she was nervous.

I take her hand and I open the car door for her. I go around and get in. We head off to the restaurant.

"What restaurant are we going to?" Em asked.

"It's a surprise." I said with a grin.

What Emma doesn't know is I am taking her to her favourite Italian restaurant. As we pull into the parking lot I can't help but smile when I see her face light up.

"Y-You brought to Cappriccios." Emma said in awe.

"Yes I know how much you love this place." We went in and got a lovely table by the window that over looked the water.

"Would you like to go walk along the water after dinner?" I asked.

"I would love to." she said with a small smile.

"Nate, what did you think of the movie?" Emma asked

"I thought it was funny but honestly; I was just paying attention to you." I said. I look up at Emma and she is just blushing but that blush looks perfect on her,

"Did you like it?" I asked

"Of course how could I not with the sexy Channing Tatum?" she said with a slight giggle.