eleven

No One: Alicia Keys

_eleven_

"He asked you to marry him, please tell me you said yes or I'll say it for you! He got mula, and Benji's to blow hoe!" Kaila yelled. I laughed as she fumbled through my purse, looking for my cell phone which was located bluntly in my hand.

"I haven't gave him an answer yet, he said it's okay if I don't have answer." I said, Kaila looked at me and laughed.

"Girl, he's in love with you, and I guarantee the way you be walking around here you love him too. Shit he still sends you a single red rose everyday. Girl you better forget about Tony and marry Dallas before I slip into his dm's like this here." she said whilst sliding across the floor of my office.

"Kai, you're a mess. I do love Dallas, but I just don't want to make that same mistake again. I was hurt and betrayed." I said.

"You really think Dallas is capable of breaking your heart?" Kaila asked. I thought about it shook my head. He really wasn't but then again Troy was with me for three years screwing my sister majority of the time..

"I was with Troy, for three years and he still cheated." I argued. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes and didn't you have suspicions?" she asked I nodded.

"And them shits were right, he was cheating. So do you ever think Dallas is doing anything out of the norm?" she asked. I looked down, I was ashamed of my answer. Sometimes when Dallas had to go on the business trips I felt like his sister and niece was like a secret family.

"Oh my gosh, baby you think he's being unfaithful?" she asked as she walked over to me. I nodded as a single tear fell from my eye. I know I was being paranoid but that shit was embarrassing to tell everyone. My family never put that down, my Uncle Leroy still asks me to this day if, my sister gets all the good ones.

"Calm down, baby don't cry. Why do you think he's being a low down dirty ass, cheat?" Kaila asked.

"I think his sister and niece are his wife and daughter and to them I'm just the fat sister." I said. Kaila wiped my tears and held my face.

"I think different, I feel that he loves you and if you ever decided to meet his people you'll be shocked to find that he's a nice single guy that is madly in love with you." Kai said, I rolled my eyes. She might be right, at the same time she might be wrong.

"Stop over thinking he loves you, and if he doesn't he'll be dead and stuffed in my closet." Kaila said. I laughed. I heard the store door open meaning we had a customer.

"So who's going out there?" Kaila asked, I looked at her funny.

"Girl this is your store and I'm always working in it. This wasn't in my job description." Kaila said while walking out.

"Why don't I fire you and draft up a new one." I said, jokingly making her head pop back into view.

"Naw, you're good." she said, making us both laugh. I sat there swinging in my chair, I looked down at my phone and realized I was on the phone with Dallas this whole time. I grabbed my heart and then hung up.

"Oh My God!" I partially yelled as I slammed my head on the desk.

"What's wrong baby mama?" I heard a male voice ask. I looked up to see Dallas.

"Nothing where's your phone?" I asked. He reached for his pocket.

"I left it in the office." he sighed.

"Why you've been trying to reach me huh? You missed Daddy?" he asked with a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"No, I was just calling to ask you if we can invite my Parents over for dinner." I lied.

"I know that's not why but sure, my home is your home, your home is their home I don't see why not." he smiled. I nodded.

"So what bring you here handsome?" I asked.

"It's almost 1:30 and your boy is feeling quite hungry."

"You're far from a boy, you're my man." I smirked.

"You're trying for me to get you pregnant aren't you?" he asked seriously. I laughed.

"Come on. Kai I'm out to lunch." I said, whilst grabbing my purse.

"Oh, another date, I remember when we had those." Kai complained, while playing with the cash register.

"You can come too, you just can't say shit or I'll call you a cab back to the farm." Dallas said, rudely. Earning a slap to his abdomen.

"Shut up Texas." Kaila rolled eyes.

"Y'all just can't be nice to each other." I stated they both looked at me with wide eyes.

"We are being nice!" they yelled simultaneously.  I laughed at the fact they really supported each other,  but once in the same room it's like a war zone. As we walked out and slid into his car.

"So Mummy and Grandpa what's for lunch?" Kai asked.  I shook my head and looked over at Dallas who wore his usual bright smile.

"Applesauce and Gerber snacks." he said plainly. He made a turn into a store plaza.  He put the car in park and got out and walked into the market leaving Kaila and I there in confusion. 

"He better be joking about that applesauce, I don't mind them Gerber snacks though. " Kaila said as she pouted and crossed her arms.  I simply rolled my eyes and checked my phone for the store's inventory.  The backseat door opened and Dallas handed Kai something, before joining me in the front.  He restarted the car and then pulled off. I saw something white fly past Dallas' face making him laugh.

"Bitch." Kai mumbled.  I looked back to see her eating a Nutella To-Go cup and a large yellow tube-like container which I supposed was the Gerber snacks. I looked at him and laughed.

"I'm sorry, Kai they ran out of Thottlesauce." he joked making her gasp and me burst into a fit of laugher. 

"I don't like him no more. " Kaila  whispered loudly. I looked back at her and giggled.  She was really acting like a child.

I just wanted to let ya'll now.....I won't be updating for awhile because your girl got writer's block like a muthafucka