nineteen

_nineteen_

Alicia's P.O.V

"I'm sleepy!" I whined as Kaila dragged me through BuyBuy Baby getting all my pre-registrations. As soon as she got that scanner in her hands she went buck wild she registered for the most random shit ever.

"Do I really need a baby food processor?" I asked as she scanned it.

"Yes my god baby gonna be eating organic food, fuck you mean?" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who will be doing all that for a baby, everyday?" I asked.

"You biiiitch, the fuck!" She said loudly.

"Heck no! You're going to be doing all that since you registered it." I said.

"Okay fine. Okay we're almost done here! We'll finish tomorrow. Let's go take care of the wedding registration." Kaila said. I couldn't take anymore of this so I stopped. This pregnancy had been very tiring. Even after I sleep I'm still tired. Please don't get me started on being hungry.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?" Kaila yelled.

"Kai I'm really sleepy and I want popcorn chips." I said she nodded.

"You're such a pregnant person, I should've brought Janiece along at least she's been through the pregnancy stage already." Kaila said as if she was unsatisfied by me. I rose an eyebrow at her and shook my head.

"Wait am I hearing that you dot really want me around. Cause I can leave and uninvite you." I said. She quickly shook her head. And I laughed. She came by me and draped her arms over my shoulders. I felt as the pettiness in me krept into my soul.

"No! I love your company. And you can't uninvite me. You can uninvite yourself. Okay clear?" She said. I giggled and pushed her off of me. Why couldn't I be as party as her. She smiled.

"Okay since I'm forgiven let's go get everything finished do we can go to Chipotle." She said. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I don't like Chipotle!" I said loudly. She stopped walking towards her car and smiled.

"I know you don't like it. But you're going to learn to love it today " she said, with a scary smile. I just stared at her and touched my itty bitty womb.

"Mommy is going to try my very best to keep you away from your Aunt Kaila." I said as I looked down at my stomach. Kaila laughed and opened the car door for me to get in on the passenger side. As soon as my foot got into the car the door was immediately closed. She walked over and started the car. As soon as she reversed out, she started talking about the wedding planner. Who was horrible. I've never really noticed that she doesn't acknowledge me unless Dallas is with me. I shook my head as Kaila continued to talk about her.

"And she gonna need to know that there needs to be white Lily Pads that hold a picture of you and that state in the middle of the flower in the pool along with white and red roses." Kaila said. I looked at her actually liking her idea. That was very creative. I smiled at that because I felt myself imaging what she had just described.

"That's beautiful Kai!" I smiled as I slapped her arm excitedly. She looked over at me with wide eyes.

"Bitch I know! Hit me like that again and I'm fighting your pregger ass!" She said. I just giggled. I felt a bit scared but she knew I didn't mean tobhit her as hard as I did. But deep down I knew it was Kaila.

"Bitch I'm fucking with you! Why would I hurt TJ?" She asked seriously whiched had me rolling. She stopped her laugh and glared at me.

"You better not be laughing thatvhard on something I always fucking say. Come on Alicia do better. My nephew or niece's hiumor better don't be as dry as yours. They will get made fun of." Kaila said. I rolled my eyes.

"If my child ever gets made fun of I know you'll be there." I said. She nodded.

"Yes, making fun of them, you, and Texas." She said with a slick smile on her face. I playfully pushed her and she swerved.

"Girl no you can't be getting all crazy like this just because I told your 'I wanna have your babies' ass the truth. Shit you acting like a mother already." Kaila said. I giggled she was truly funny. As soon as we pulled up to some store I sighed as I saw outlr wedding planner. She was looking so patient and sweet.

"Let's get out this car." Kai said as she was getting out I just sat there and looked out at this lady. Kaila rolled her eyes and left me and went to greet the bitch. I could see as her 'patient' demeanor literally evaporate out of her body. Kaila walked back and shook her head.

"Hurry up mama- state...oh I like the sound of that. I'm going to call you that from now on." She said. I looked at her and laughed. Kaila was truly a mess on legs.

"Whatever. All I know is she better not ask me where my man is." I said as I got out of the car. I reached in for my purse and pulled on a fake smile. I walked over to her with a very wide smile teeth showing and all. Kaila nudged me.

"Ohhhh girl she gonna ask it!" She whispered. I shook my head.

"She better not." I whispered back though my smile. As soon as we got closer to her she started to look like she was going to ask the same question she always does. But this time I swear she gon' be like Rihanna and receive these hands. As soon as we were all face to face. My fake smile to her dentures.

"How wonderful to see you Bride, but where is the Mr. Knight?" She asked. I looked her up and down. With a devious smirk. Kaila was just dying and she was just standing there with a extremely nervous smile. She even started to laugh.

"Mr. Knight's whereabouts are none of your concern. Okay. Now let's plan Dallas and I's wedding!" I said and at the very end I clasped my hands together. She nodded but I can tell she was upset for whatever reason. I didn't care. I really wanted to kick her ass. But the God in me was like not today, maybe tomorrow but not today.

"Okay, but I believe the boom should have some kind of say-" she spoke I was so happy that these pregnancy hormones were kicking in cause I needed to be the bitch and I needed an excuse.

"Look here bitch. I've had about enough of you trying to flirt and touch up on my man. I won't tolerate you anymore cause I know a lot of people that'll plan my wedding with no bullshit." I snapped she looked at me and snorted. I rose an eyebrow.

"You won't be able to find another me." She said as she crossed her arms under her chest. I giggled. And Kaila did too. I almost forgot that she was here.

"I'll be able to find someone way better." I said and Kaila nodded her head agreeing. I smiled and cane up with a great idea.

"You know what you're fired. And you can't even take our location because we paid for it already behind you boney back." I said. Kaila snapped her fingers.

"You're firing me?" She asked. I nodded slowly.

"Yes, girl!" Kaila said loudly.

"Who's going to be replacing me?" She asked asbif I wouldn't have an answer.

"Don't worry about who we got worry about yourself." Kaila said. I nodded and got the best idea I've ever had.

"She's my wedding planner. " I said pointing to Kaila. She gasped.

"Bitch, I know you ain't pointing that fingerbover here. Tell me your finger just extremely crooked." She said in a loud whisper.

"Nope you that I sea in the car was pure genius." I said as I made my way to the car. I opened it and went in and waited for her to bring her ass on. I even blew the horn. I was hungry and in the mood for handling bull shit. Today will be the day where people's feelings and me don't mean shit.

.................................................................
It's an update! please comment
I know that this one has been all
Over the place, and I apologize
For the messines. Excuse my
Mistakes.

Vote.Comment.Share(ONLY IF YOU NICE)