eighteen

_eighteen_

Dallas' POV

I woke up in my bedroom smelling something really nasty. I looked over and I saw Alicia smiling. She pointed and it was my mom holding a shoe. I smacked it away from my face so fast.

"Boy that's your damn shoe!" She said. Alicia laughed. I shook my head.

"What's going on?" I asked. Alicia walked over and smirked.

"HOW ARE YOU GONNA FAINT WHEN YOU KNEW DAMN WELL YOU GOT ME PREGNANT!" She said as she began to playfully slap the shit out of me. She was laughing so hard. I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me. As I was leaning up to kiss her I heard a loud groan of annoyance.

"Oh I know y'all not about to make twins!" Kaila yelled. As much as I love Kaila she's like the annoying little sister you always wanted to throw in the ocean, and hope she know how to swim so you don't get an ass whooping from your mother.

"Kaila get out of my house." I whined. She smacked her lips.

"What if I don't wanna!" She said.

"Okay, go downstairs." I said. She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed crossing her arms.

"What if I don't wanna!" She repeated in the same childish town. I shook my head.

"Alicia please tell that I'm still knocked out and that Kaila isn't really here." I said.

"Kaila isn't really here, you're still knocked out." She said with ease.

"Really!" I asked happily.

"No Nigga!" Kaila laughed. I even heard my mother laugh. I forgot she was still in here. She was really about to see something's if Kaila hadn't stopped us, well me.

"You both get along great." My mom said seriously. Kaila and Alicia looked over confused because they had no idea what me and Kenya been through growing up.

"Miss Anelle, haven't you seen their behavior towards each other. They really don't get along like at all." Alicia said.

"No baby, they do. When Dallas and Kenya were younger I used to come home to a half bald daughter and a very bloody beat up son. When he got to high school I used to come home to some foolishness. Like him sitting on her reading her diary. Her making a copy of his and posting it all around their high school." My mother said.

"Really?" Alicia laughed. I felt the embarrassment fly up to my face. I just knew I turned a little red. One thing I hate about having light skin your emotions show so damn hard on your face.

"Yes sweetheart their little fued was nothing compared to Kenya and his. Can you imagine being in the middle of that war?" My mother asked making Alicia smile and shake her head.

"So you had a diary?" Kaila asked.

"Really Kai that's all you got from what miss Anelle said?" Alicia asked. Kaila shook her head.

"And you got beat up by your sister. You're the epitome of a sad mother fucker." She said. I glared at her.

"I was like seven years old." I said defending myself.
"Okay. But you had a diary in high school!" She laughed. I waved her off. I'm not even going to try to lie yes I admit it I had a diary, it was originally a notebook for poetry, where I got in touch with my soft side. After then I just wrote what happened on the certain days and how I initially felt about it.

"Yes! I had a diary, didn't we all?" I asked she shook her head no.

"I've been hood all my life. Real niggas don't have feelings!" She said. Making my mom's eyes widen.