eight

_eight_

I sat there and watched the beautiful couple dance around. He spun her around and she giggled at him. I wanted to cry at the beautiful sight. the music was a great throwback. Tony! Toni! Tone! really were speaking about this couple. The beautiful Harveys. Kaila gagged at her parents but I aspired to be them.

"I think I'm about to throw up." Kaila said, as her parents kiss. She was acting like such a child.

"I think you're overreacting. They're just showing their love for each other I see nothing wrong with that Kai." I said, next thing I know the music switches an the spotlight is aimed towards me. I looked over at Kaila and she had a large smile.

"Kaila, what's going on?" I asked. She just looked passed me. I looked over and squinted my eyes to see Dallas walking over in all black suit with and single red rose.

"The closer I get to you." Luther Vandross' voice sang. I felt all weird inside as I began to spot family members, Megan and her husband weren't present and that was perfectly fine with me. Dallas appeared and handed me the rose and kissed the back of my hand making me blush.

"You're back." I said he smiled and nodded.

"Yes, and next time I'm taking your sexy ass with me." he smirked and he began to slow dance with me. I blushed and hid my face in his blazer.

"Did you just crash, Kaila's parents anniversary dinner?" I asked, he pulled away making me look up at him, damn I missed his face.

"No, they knew what this was!" he said, loudly making me cover his mouth, and laugh.

"I missed you D." I said.

"You missed his what?" I heard Kaila ask.

"Stop eavesdropping Kaila. You're acting like she won't tell you anyways." Dallas chuckled. Kaila glared at him. I noticed their brother, sister relationship. It was quite adorable. They were always ranking on each other and claiming that they love me more than the other. And here they go.

"Whatever, I would've done better than plan a cover-up, I would've tamed that babe with a nice treasure hunt before I let her peep I was here, But you're basic so never mind." Kaila said, not making any sense to me at all. Dallas just held up his palm to her head and pushed her away.

"You so damn lucky this weave can be bleached." she said storming off. I laughed.

"Why do you two always have to bicker?" I asked.

"Because she swears that she has more love for you." he said. I slapped his chest jokingly.

"I've known her longer." I challenged.

"So, she never done the things I've done to you." he said still rocking me to the love song, pulling he a tad closer. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Right? " he asked while grinding his hips on me.

"You're right." I moaned, he looked down and chuckled.

"Oh, my baby is horny, why didn't you tell me?" he asked as he huskily whispered into my ear, making me wrap my arms around him under his blazer and scratched at his back, I felt as I ripped through his black shirt.

"Ah, damn you trying to get down on the dance floor that bad huh?" he mocked me. I stepped up on my tipping toes and kissed his neck, I felt his junior as it sprang to life.

"You want it just as bad Mister Knight." I blushed, I was a bit surprised.

"How could I not?" he asked.

"I believed you would find someone-" I said, he stopped me with a kiss.

"I love you and only you, why would I ever want to try some other species, when I got a beautiful goddess like yourself." he said, I slapped his chest.

"How dare you call females a different species?" I asked, laughing.

"Because, my past women can't and will never ever compare to you. My present is you, My future will be you and some kids." he said.

"What if I don't want kids?" I asked testing him, of course I wanted kids, I wanted a lot of them too.

"I know you do, you told me, about a month ago, that you wanted a mini football team and a mini cheer squad." he said. I smiled, he had a way of remembering everything that I've ever said, it truthfully turned me on no lie.

We stopped dancing and we spoke to couple of people, me standing in front of his very noticeable erection.

"Hey sweetheart, y'all leaving so soon?" My dad asked, whilst my mother just stared at her nails.

"Yes, I'm quite tired from the flight and I know Alicia has had a mind-blowing week without me." Dallas said, making my mother huff.

"Mom, is there a problem?" I asked, getting fed up with her immature behavior. She looked shocked at my father and turned to me.

"Yes, your weight is a very large, matter-a-fact, obese problem." she said, I felt myself wanting to cry. I was insecure about my weight as is. I lost weight from not eating when Dallas left.

"I don't know if you can tell but Mrs. Watkins she's lost quite some weight since I left and to be honest I love her the way she is, you making her feel less of herself to make yourself better is an ultimate low." Dallas defended me. My mother's jaw dropped as she looked at my father for support. My father held a face of amusement.

"Good night you two, be safe." My dad said shaking Dallas' hand, before dragging my livid mother away, to greet Kaila's parents.

"That was rude what you said to her, can you apologize at the Sunday dinner?" I asked, truthfully I hadn't cared, but I know that disrespecting women was way out of his character.

"I think what I said was appropriate." he lied. He opened the door for me and slapped my butt as I walked out. I laughed and walked over to his car since I drove with Kaila. I reached to open the door for myself but Dallas beat me to it. I slid in and watched him as he drove. He drove to our home. Yes we moved in together, my house is now Kaila's since her great-aunt cut her off about a week ago. We pulled up and I got out and tried to make it to the kitchen before him but he must've realized my weird behavior because he used the back door.

"What are you trying to hide baby?" he asked, as he tickled me.

"N-Nothing!" I laughed, as I moved out of the way and the full garbage can came  into view. SHIT, FML!

" ALICIA RENAY WATKINS! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN EATING!?" he yelled, I wanted to cry but I felt like it wasn't my fault.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE SO EARLY?" I screamed back. He chuckled coldly, which kind of scared me.

"I don't know, maybe I wanted to see the love of my life." he said, bitterly.

"Where she at though?" I asked. His head snapped my way.

"I don't know, cause I left a beautiful confident woman in my house!" he yelled in my face. I felt my heart ache at his choice of words.

"You're right!" I yelled. He did leave someone beautiful.

"I know I am." he said, cockily.

"This is your fucking house I should leave huh?" I questioned, and stormed away without hearing his answer. I knew he would be even more upset about me leaving.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO?" I heard his voice yell from a distance. He didn't follow me? Why didn't he follow me Troy would've followed me, and he would've been pretending to care. I slammed the door and hopped into my car and drove to a nearby hotel.