twenty-five

_twenty-five_

Alicia's P.O.V

So Kaila, Ahriele and I are sitting in my store. Ahriele and I sat there flipping through magazines to see if we liked any of the clothing. Whilst Kaila went over inventory.

"So you humping the bitch man?" Kaila said as if she was making casual conversation. I looked at her wide eyed.

"Oh my gosh! What?" Ahriele chocked. Kaila and I looked at her.

"Girl you heard me." Kaila smirked.

"He and I aren't humping. I don't even know him." She said. The look on her face practically begged for us to believe her.

"But Katherine buck tooth ass accused you and you didn't say nothing to her. From what I heard sounds like you and Troy netflix and chill." Kaila said popping her gum. I knew I should've never told her. It was when the store's door opened.

"I'm sorry we're closed." I said loud enough. It was when I didn't hear the door open again. I looked at them both and went to go see why.

"Hi?" I said looking over at a delivery guy. He looked over at me and held a single rose in his hand.

"Alicia Knight?" He asked. I nodded and he handed me the rose.

"I'll be right back with the rest." He said. Walking out. Kaila walked over and looked at the rose.

"Awe he's giving you a rose a day again. Dallas may not be that nigga but he that nigga."Kaila said making me laugh. When the delivery guy returned he came with a big bouquet of rose in all different colors. There was only one white rose that caught my attention and so did the card.

To the love of my life also known as my wife. I remember the days when I gave you a rose a day to show you just how much I love you and was thinking of you. Today was different. Today I thought of everything thing. From the day we met to today. I love you more and more as time progresses. Out of all the things we've gone through within our own lives. I just wanted to remind you that you're always one my mind.
P.S. every single red rose stands for the love I have for you. Yellow is for the joy you brought into my life. The pink ones are for my gratitude for the chance you gave me. The purple ones stand for love at first sight, I know there is so many, because I fall in love with you every time I see you. The red and yellow ones are there cause you're my best friend. And lastly that white one...is just like you. Just like it stuck out to you. The night I say you, you stuck out to me.