The Incomplete Not-So-Grand Master Plan

Hey there! So, real quick, it's about that time in the story where certain development must be made. By that I mean the romance of course. I was planning on making it one of my OCs (or Atra) but you all can vote otherwise should you wish. So VOTE TODAY. 

---(Y/N)---

     I sat there, feeling like dying, if nothing else, as Port continued with his story. It's not as if I cared anymore. Or anyone in the class for that matter. The clock read 3:59. It was the worst predicament a student could be out in. Below me, I noticed Jaune scoot over to Weiss before essentially asking her out for the umpteenth time. Of course, like every time before then, she gave him a cold ass shoulder. 

     After what felt like an eternity, the bell finally rung, signaling the school day's end. I stood, quickly finding the door and leaving. My next stop was imminently the dorm, as I really didn't bother going anywhere else other than the bathroom or the cafeteria. When I finally arrived, I opened the door, the DUP agents staying outside. It was routine by now. Get in, do work, finish work, wait for DUP to say I could get food, get food, go back to dorm. Of course, I could go to other places, however, not for long. 

     I had been alone for around thirty minuets when the door was pushed open to reveal one of the agents. "Get ready to go; there's someone here to see you." He left as soon as he entered, leaving me to get presentable. Not without reluctance, I stepped through the door and begun my armed 'escort' to Ozpin's office. As we moved through the hallways, we passed by RWBY's dorm right as they were leaving. When they saw me, they all seamed to tense. I only looked at them for a second, however, as I knew there would be no point in starting a conversation. 

     Several minuets later, I was standing in an elevator as the doors opened to reveal Ozpin in his office with . . . her. 

     "Ah, (Y/N), just the person I wanted to see." Augustine said, stepping toward me. As I walked closer, she stuck a hand out, as if to shake. Just then, a thought entered my head. She wants me to lash out - to ignore her. Oh I'll show you unexpected. Bitch. I raised my hand to meet hers, putting on a bright smile. 

"Augustine! It's been too long! So how are things at work, eh? Those darn Pathfinders of Light givin' ya a hard time?" It took a moment to register, but she didn't have enough time to compose herself before the bright flash of a scroll snapped her back to her senses from the state of utter surprise she had previously been in. With my bright smile becoming mischievous, I brought my scroll up to where she could see it. "Wow, Augie! This is a keeper!" I showed her the image of her derpitude, all the while trying to look innocent. "Just wait 'till the world sees this!" It took her another second, but she did manage to say something. 

"G-Give that to me. Now." She held out her hand expectantly, but all I did was smile and start walking away. She nodded at one of her men, leading to him taking out the collar controller. Funny thing was, she thought I was done. 

"Now, Augie! I'm hurt that you would do such a thing! Surely you wouldn't harm a poor unarmed child just because of a picture? I mean, I just want to see your face more often!" My voice became less cheerful, suddenly, as it took a more threatening tone. "After all, you are what keeps me going." With my objective complete, I turn and walk up to Ozpin's desk. 

     "So, Ozpin, you wanted to see me?" I asked. 

"As a matter of fact, it was her," he gestured at Ginger Bitch, "who came here to see you." The headmaster rested his head on his intertwined hands. I looked behind me to see Augustine walking up to us.