Eighth Step

Please do tweet using the hashtag #CAJ or #HTCAJ or comment here. I like seeing people's reaction to the story so far :)

--

Chapter Eight

What the heck is happening? First, girls are all giggling and everything over Brad, which is good, right?

Then Brad is almost talking back at me, which is not good.

Then this transferee shit just comes and plans on making me his? What!? On top of all, he kissed me in front of all those people!?!?! He had the guts to kiss me like that and leaving me hanging! At least he should finish what he started and didn't leave me unsatisfied. Wait. What the hell has gotten into me!?

"Hello? Earth to Kylie?"

My perfect plan. No. I do not want it to be ruined just because this Raizer jerk is messing around with me. No, Kylie Skyes ain't going down just because of a self proclaimed hunk.

"KYLIE!"

"WHAT THE!?!?!"  I looked at the person who just snapped at my face "For heaven's sake, it was only you, Brad."

"What has gotten into you? Seriously? I was here besides you and you were just mumbling to yourself."

"Just pissed off."

"You are always pissed off."  He said and smiled at me.

"Asshole."

"Now that's the Kylie I know!"

"Where are we going again?"

"Cafeteira."

"For what?"

"To eat! Seriously Kylie, I didn't know you could be this stupid." And then he laughed at me.

He seriously laughed at me. He never opposed me or anything!

"Gah! Brad, you jerk!" Then I pinched his nose and walked faster than him.

Geez. Just because he's going to be a jerk, with my help, he is supposed to do those things to me. urgh! At least he lifted up my spirits for a bit. But, what if, after all of this, he won't be my best friend and start on dating sluts and leaving me behind? No! I am sure as heck that he won't leave me. That's Brad after all.

"Wait up, Kylie!"

"Slowpoke."

As I was going to stick my tongue to him, somebody just pulled my hair and I almost lost my balance.

"What the heck is wrong with--"

"Hi Kylie." A person flashed his white teeth infront of me. This dazzling smile, no, heck no. Please it's not him. Please let it be not him.