First Step

Again. One of my inspirations in writing this. @Chelsea13_WP

Tweet #HTCAJ or #CAJ so i can see your reactions :)

I changed the title a little bit :)

--

Chapter One.

"Kylie! Come on we're gonna be late!" Urgh. Is it monday already!? No i do not want to go to school yet! "Kylie! Come on! I don't want to be the last in the assembly!" I could hear Brad's voice all the way to my room, i can imagine him pleading downstairs. Why do i have such a weak bestfriend? I managed to get up from my comfy bed and stared at the floor for a few minutes. I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

"Fine, i'm coming" i groaned. Bullsht, why is it Monday already? Can't there be like 5 weekends and no school at all? I grabbed my towel and the nearest clean clothes i could get and went straight to my bathroom.

It's the first day of school and i'm already fed up waking up early. This is just bullsht. Why should we study stuffs we don't even need for our future job?!

After a few minutes i went downstairs and saw my bestfriend sitting on the couch.

"What took you so long?" he said to me. Urgh. I am so irritated by looking at his face. When people looks at him, they say he's not really the fragile type of guy, but trust me, this guy cries just like a woman. Meet Brad Cross, my bestfriend since elementary days and he's kind of the typical nerd this days. He wears clothes just like a nerd. He speaks like a nerd. Everything in and on him screams nerd! He's not even wearin the beanie i gave to him right!

"I told you Brad, you should wear the beanie like this!" I moved closer to him and fixed the beanie on his head. "You should learn how to fix yourself Brad."

"Sorry. I just... it doesn't suit me"

"If only you were not bestfriend, i would definetly kick your ass right now."

"Sorry"

"Stop saying sorry. Come on. Let's go! You don't want to be late for the assembly right?" I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled at me.

We went towards his car and we went to school together. I secretly peaked at him while he was driving. This guy could be one of the hottest dude in our city but he was too soft on things. This guy isn't really the best jerk type of dude. I really have to do something about Brad.

"Hey. Earth to Kylie. We're here already here." He bent closer to me and stared at me.

"Crap. You startled me"

"Stop with the cussing Kylie. You're a girl. Have some dignity."

"Dignity my ass. We're in the 21st century. Being demure just means being a sissy. And you know me too well i don't like to be called sissy."

"Fine. You win. Just lessen all those cussing." He just shrugged at me.

"You should be the one cussing all the time. You're a dude. Don't you have some dude cells in your body? You're being a sissy"

"I'm a guy but i have some dignity. I don't do girls and i don't do drugs not like all those creeps out there"

If i were one of those silly girls i would be totally falling for those kind words of his. But hey, i'm not really fond of love and i don't fall for words but for actions. I pretty much consider myself a bitch, a good bitch.

"Words of wisdom of a sissy dude."

He was about to do something but the bell suddenly rang. We just bid goodbye and head towards the gym for the assembly.

"I can take myself from here. Bye" I told him and then he just nodded at me. He went straight to his class while i went towards the other direction. Being a nerd that he is, he's in the smart class while i'm stuck at the last class.

"Hey Kylie. Looking good." I looked at the direction of the one who called me. Crap. He's my classmate again?!

"Josh." Then i rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on, when will you notice how good looking i am." He put his arms on my shoulders and i just shrugged at him. This dude needs to know about personal space.

"I don't like bastards like you." I yanked his arms and went straight to the girls line.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulders "Kylie, you're still bitchier than ever."

"Oh shit, i thought you were someone else, Jane"

"Sorry to let your hopes down. So are you coming to the Senior's welcoming party?"

"When and what place?"

"Tonight, at Dean's house. Heard there's gonna be alcohol."

"Sweet. I'll go. Don't tell Josh that i will go. He'll make my night worse."

Then she laughed at me. Am i a laughing stock this day? So many people chuckled at me today.

The assembly ended earlier than expected and we went straight to our new classroom.

I took the chair besides the window so i could check if there are hot guys outside. School went accordingly to its routine. Introductions and shits happened. Typical class day. And then before i knew it, class ended.

I texted Brad that i would wait for him at the entrance.

I looked at my cellphone and tweeted some things when i suddenly heard a ruckus in the corridors.

"You're still shittier even this year Brad." I looked at where the fuss was about and i saw Brad on the floor with his books surrounded by two varsity players. "You should do our assignments and stuff since you're very dedicated to being a nerd."

Crap. This is why i hate having a guy bestfriend not being able to protect himself. I went towards them and punched the guy on his face.

I heard the people gasp at my reaction. Shit his face is hard. "Stop bullying weaker people than you douchebags"

"Oh look, he 's got a girl protecting him." Varsity player dude 2 said. "She's quite hot too."

"Hey babe, ditch this dude and stay with us. I'll pretend you didn't just punched my face now." Said varsity player 1.

"Oh please, i bet you guys have tons of bitches at your life. Sorry to burst your bubble but you are not my type besides, who knows perhaps you like to bully people just to be noticed. I don't like attention bastards like you." I helped Brad get up on his feet and then i went straight to Varsity Player 1's face. "Also i don't like people with little dicks." And i punched his and his friends's stomach. "That's for bullying my bestfriend. Assholes."

That's it. I've had enough. I have to do something about Brad or he'll end up getting bullied even on his senior here in high school. He needs to start acting like a jerk, to protect himself.