Fifth Step

Sorry for the late upload. Enjoy :)

Please do tweet using the hashtag #CAJ or #HTCAJ or comment here. I like seeing people's reaction to the story so far :)

--

Chapter Five

I was just kissed by one guy and now i have another one kissing me again. Seriously? What the heck is wrong with these people!

And what is his problem? Me? He'll set me on fire? I'm not even turned on for pete's sake!

His lips parted away from mine and he looked at me with his eyes. They were sparkling. Like he just found his new prey in his territory.

"You tasted so sweet despite your attitude." And then he bit his lips. "I want to kiss it again."

Since my arms were not pinned on the wall, i managed to slap him before him leaning to me again. F-uck, i know i'm damn gorgeous, but i can't just have two different lips kissing me on the same day! This is absurd. My mouth is not that slutty!!

He was shocked and he was just staring at me. Confusion was all over his face. I admit, he is hot and sexy, but who cares about the looks if your attitude is not even close to perfection. But that's the problem about us girls, we care more for the looks but we have this tiny thing in our head that wants gentleness in him.

We want something on people they lack off. And that's one of the bullshits of life.

I took advantage of him being in trance and i immediately went to the corridors. Being the idiot i am, i forgot to fix myself before running away from that room and now i looked like i was raped by animals. My skirt was torn. My bra strap was on my shoulders. My hair is a mess. My mind still can't process what happened because i was too busy being half raped and part of it was because i was afraid of the dark. But who cares, i know that i'm still hot damn gorgeous.

I stopped running when i bumped into someone and he poured his drink on my clothes. "Where the hell are you looking? You just ruined my ruined clothes! The hell!" I shouted at the individual in front of me. He turned his back to me and then i saw a couple of whores surrounding this dude. I think he was having such a good time that he completely forgets that he's in a corridor, with people, with drunk people, and especially with a half raped person. They should flirt somewhere else, damn it.

Still i'm sorry for whoever this is, because right now, i'm so in the mood of fighting someone.

"Kylie?"

Oh crap. It's Brad! Thank goodness. I found him.

"Brad, do you know this slut?" One of the girls said to Brad. While clinging to his arms. Oh the classic, touch-him-or-i'll-kill-you-he's-mine-back-off type of clinging. Please, this girl is just full of silicon on her breast.

I raised my eyebrow. "Slut? Oh are you speaking to yourself? I'm sorry, but i'm not the one made out of silicon."

I grabbed Brad's other arm and stormed off the house.

"This place is pissing me off. These people are pissing me off." I waved my hands on the air to add more dramatic effect. What? I'm that overreacted, i know.

"I should have enjoyed my night but no, some people had to ruin it. Those freaking douchebags that bullied you? They almost raped me inside a damn dark room. Dark room! You know how much i hate dark rooms! They kissed me. They touched me. They ruin my clothes! Fvck these were branded clothes!" I touched my clothes while making unrecognizable gestures in the air.

It's official. I've gone nuts.

"And then suddenly another fvcker had to ruin it. He did saving me from the half rape, but he kissed me! He freaking kissed me! I was just kissed by another guy and then another one had to kiss me again. Just how can i get those marks off on my lips now? He had the nerve to kiss me again, you know? Urgh. I should have kicked his balls instead of bitch slapping him."

"Kylie, calm down.."

"And then when i ran into you, you just had to be with those sluts. Urgh. Those fake boobs. Those exaggerated make up. Those high pitched witch voice. Those silicon. This night is officially bullcrap!"

I had no more breathe in me. I just had to rant it out. I really had to, i may be a bitch, but i'm still a girl with feelings inside. It's not like I'm made out of stone and i just agree to everything that is happening.

That is a slutty bitch, i'm in the good side bitch. The bitch with class and sass.

"Are you done?"

"Yes. I'm done."

Then he held my hand. And i looked at him. "Now we can go to a more peaceful place." I didn't notice that we were already in front of his car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me.

Sometimes, I think i really am an idiot for trying to change this gentleman into one of those guys at the party, i'm such an idiot. No, not an idiot. A super idiot.

I didn't know where we are going but i know for a fact that i'm safe with Brad. He's the one who understands me the most. He's the one who listens to all my rants. He's my bestfriend and i'd never take it for granted.

After thirty minutes, we arrived to a place i've never been before. Let me rephrase that, we are in a place i've never known before. The night sky was so bright with all its stars on the sky, painting the black sky and the moon was as beautiful as ever with its brightest moonlight on us.

Brad opened the door for me and when i went outside, i saw this huge lake with swans swimming across it. It looked like they were dancing on the water. So graceful and so peaceful.

"This is far better than that party." He said as we looked at the lake.

"You're right."

"Let me tell you, even though that night was really not style. I'm still grateful you went there with me, even though you suddenly left me at the corridors, and then some random girls pulled me, danced with me, flirted with me and kept on clingy their bodies on me, i was still thinking of your safety." This guys, he had so much trouble because of me but he still managed to think of my own safety. What is this guy? Is he made out of teddy bear love?!

"I didn't know you had those guys doing that to you. If i were there, i would punched them, but i don't know how to punch like you, so i'll just think of how i can revenge you to them."

He then turned to my side and then he held my hand. He was staring at me with those brown eyes.

"Brad, stop with your sissy speech. The romantic mood just got into you." I looked at the lake. I looked everywhere but at him.

"You just don't get it."

"Get what?" I asked him.

"What you mean to me."

"How much your love mean to your bestfriend? Of course i know it!"

"No Kylie, you don't." And then he let go of my hands and then he sighed at the sky.

He's my bestfriend, but sometimes, i just don't get him.