Fourth Step

Sorry for the late upload. Enjoy :)

Please do tweet using the hashtag #CAJ or #HTCAJ or comment here. I like seeing people's reaction to the story so far :)

--

Chapter Four

Breathe in. Breathe out. Okay this is kind of pissing me off. Who is the idiot behind this shit?

I felt a hand on my waist but i shrugged it off quickly. "What the hell?!"

But all i heard was a laugh. A mocking laugh. Who the fvck is behind this scene? This is not funny.

Then i heard footsteps to my right side and left side. Okay. There are two people here, i guess.

"I-i warn you. I know Judo." Since when did i start stuttering? This is so not me.

"Dude, he forgot us already." Guy 1 said. Wait i recognize this voice, but.. Where?

"Nevermind that. Let us just create a better memory with her then." Guy 2 said and then i could hear his steps getting closer to me. Not like i'm a virgin, but this is creepy. Nobody likes to be raped without seeing the raper's face. Well technically, nobody wants to be raped. But i'm a good bitch remember, i give everyone chances.

I suddenly remembered what situation i am in and then before i knew it, my hands were placed above my head and i was pinned on the wall.

"She was quite a pain in the ass yesterday " Guy 2 said, "but i would like to make her experience a pain in this ass." And then he touched my bottom half.

"Tss. Bet you can't even make me come." Being the proud idiotic hard headed bitch i am, i even managed to challenge them. Seriously. What the hell am i doing.

"Challenge accepted, bitch." And then i felt someone's mouth on my mouth. I didn't kiss back. I don't want to kiss back. I could feel his tongue trying to make his way into my mouth but i had my mouth really shut. First, this guy doesn't know how to kiss. Second, his breathe stinks.

Then his lips parted away from mine. I sighed in relief.

"Crap, i couldn't even manage to get a moan from her." From his voice i could hear that he is very disappointed in himself and i bet his friend thinks he is a sucker.

Whoever these losers are, they're going to pay so hard. Karma will be within their doors.

"It is my turn then. Time for the repayment for pissing us off at the corridors babe." Corridors? Okay. These are the two douchebags who bullied Brad.

"Aww it's the two douchebags who can't even punch well. It's the two douchebags with little dicks."

"Oh now she remembers us."

"As douchebags though."

"Does that break your little p-ussy heart?" I am really an idiot aren't I. Im pinned on a wall and i'm still mocking them without realizing that i'm on a situation here.

"Oh now she said it."

"This bitch has to pay and learn how to shut her mouth." Before i could manage to say something back to the two douchebags in front of me, i felt one hand on my hips and another one on my upper part while someone is sniffing my neck and placing kisses on it.

I could feel the one hand cupping my left breast and i am trying my best to not moan and satisfy these idiots.

Just before the other hand could reach my thighs, the door suddenly burst open and a blonde guy entered the room.

He looked at me then he looked at the two.

"I see. There's a fvcking that is happening but i can see that the lady is not really pleased based on her expression." Then he walked towards us and he glared at the two douchebags and those two looked really pale even when the blonde dude just entered the room. "You boys, are a disgrace to us men, you can't even satisfy a woman. Leave, i can't stand seeing your faces!"

And just like that, the two douchebags got their things and ran off. I sighed in relief and i looked at my hands. They just got numbed. Urgh. Those guys really have done it so far.

I was about to think that the blonde dude did that to save me or something but he suddenly kissed my lips passionately.

"I'm Raizer. Raizer Wilhelm and i'm the one who'll set you on fire."