Dark Times

Rider's Pov

The chopper hovered above the sandy dune.Price leaped out and landed easily and skillfully.As did the rest except Bulma and Burns.The chopper flew away and Price turned to us.It was Price,Burns,Knight,Bulma,and me.A mission that all our talents needed.Price's amazing close combat skills.Burns raiding skills.

Bulma's support skills.Knight's sniping skills and my hacking skills."Knight,Bulma get to your positions.The rest of you on me,"Price ordered.Knight was keeping overwatch,while Bulma was going to call air support if needed.

We were sent here to retrieve Code 555.It's the cure to the zombie virus that has came back.But we have been getting mutations too.More Rotego like creatures.We have yet to hear of a cure of them.

But if we ever do.I promise to deliver that antidote.Rotego is a dangerous being and was hard to kill.Me and Knight did a great job killing him.But recently we found out he's still alive on the island our base is.

We haven't had a run in with him yet,but we do hear his signature roar he used before he kills something.We've also been finding seriously mutilated bodies all over our island.One had every organ,every bone,and every body part ripped apart or ripped out.

Price got to the door and put his hand on it.He looked like he was studying it.It was a pure steel door.I don't think even a charge could blow this off."Damnit!Our plan fell apart that soon!What the fuck are we supposed to do now!"Burns shouted in outrage.

I looked towards where Knight was supposed to set up.He had a sniper pointed at us.I gave him a thumbs down and he nodded.I put a finger to the comm on my ear."Pure steel.We need something more powerful then a charge to blow it off,"I said.

"What about a tank?"Knight replied over the comm.I looked back up at him to see him aiming at something else.I followed the sight to see a active tank.Not only that but someone was inside it.

Burns was listening over to our comm conversation and did that stupid grin of his."Thing is,how are we going to get inside of it,or close to it without being shot at?"Bulma questioned making Burns frown.

"We need some sort of distraction.Knight do you still have that flare?"I asked.

"Confirmative,"He responded quickly.After a few seconds,green light lit up the dark sky.

"Throw it as far away from your location as you can!"Price ordered.Knight threw the flare away from him,and into the tank's vision.The tank's nose slowly turned towards the flare."Move now!"

I sprinted towards the tank taking out my sword.I leaped up into the air and landed on the nose of the tank.I skillfully balanced then leaped onto the body of it.The hatch opened and a Terrorist came out with a pistol pointed at me.

I quickly sliced off his arm and leaped into the tank.

Knight's Pov

My brother...Is he on crack?Seems like.I held my aim at the tank,prepared to shoot through the nose if needed."Tank cleared,"Rider stated after a moment.

"Well get the damn wall blown up already,"Burns ordered.I rolled my eyes at his ignorance and turned off my comm.Bulma tapped my shoulder and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?"I questioned lowering my gun.Bulma pointed up.I looked up still in a state of confusion.My eyes widened in surprise.I quickly wrapped Bulma in my arms and leaped off the sniping tower.I landed with a thud as it was demolished by a wrecking ball.

Danggit Miley!(Sry had to do it X3)I let go of Bulma and groaned in pain."Last time I jump off a building,"I mumbled to myself getting up.Bulma slowly got up and sighed.I turned my comm back on and sighed in relief.

"Knight!What in Bloody hell just happened over there?!"Price asked.

"They know we're here,"I replied quickly.