The chase

Knight's Pov

I was the first to get out of my seat.I ran out of the room with no weapons on me.I sprinted towards the weapon room.I tried to open up the door.It wouldn't budge.I looked at the security code input.I left my Access card outside.I could hear heavy footsteps making it's way towards me.I turned to see a huge figure.

I looked at the hammer and sword.The hammer was swung at me.As quick as I could,I rolled under his legs and sprinted back towards the meeting room.I slowly went to a walk.I can't let him find them.I growled and took a left,running again.I could hear fast heavy thuds running towards me.

I started sprinting heading outside.The thuds were getting heavier and faster.I could feel body heat from behind me.I made a run towards the lookout tower.I sped up and leaped onto the ladder.I started climbing as fast as I could.I heard a roar,then the tower started falling forward.I held back a yelp and prepared for my faith.

Rider's Pov

We all saw it happening.He...he sacrificed himself...For us...We can't get out and that monster that killed him can't get in.It was constantly pounding the hammer on the thick Hyperleum glass.

I turned to look at Price.He was a palish white color and his eye's open with fear inside of them.Great."Look for a way out.We got to get Sandman and evacuate!"I ordered.Everyone stared at me in awe.I know I don't talk much,but seriously?!

Ghost pointed at the airvents.I shrugged."Grinch,Truck,and Frost.Go through the vents and find Sandman.Everyone else through the back door!"I shouted.We all started moving.

I watched as I was the only person left

in the room.This is it.He won't get the others....he can't.I pressed the button to unlock the door.The monster stood in his spot staring at me.

I crossed my arms and glared at him.I had a grenade hidden in my sleve.I was waiting for the right moment.I already had a plan to escape.He doesn't even know."Rider!Where are you?!We got Sandman,and the chopper is about to leave.We can't hold off for much longer!"I heard Truck over the comm.

I watched the monster closely."Leave with out me.I repeat leave without me,"I ordered.I took off the comm and crushed it in my hand.I smirked at the best.I raised two fingers and did a "bring it" motion.

He rushed at me and swung his sword at me.I spinned out of the way of it and leaped in the air,bringing my foot onto his head.I jumped off his head and landed with a thud.

I turned to glare at him.I was right beside the door.Did I mention that this door can lock on the outside too.I let out a chuckle and saluted him.I rolled the grenade in there with him.I quickly closed and locked the door.

"Echo-6 this is Hellfire calling for a precision airstrike on my coordinates,"I called.

"I hear you loud and clear Hellfire.30 seconds to evacuate,"She responded.I leaned against the wall and stared at the monster through the window.I shook my head and looked at the floor.I heard a explosion ring out.I smirked as the fire started to spread through the halls.

He won't harm them anymore...