Relaxation

Knight's Pov

I woke up on a queen sized bed.All I remember is seeing zombies then darkness.I hit myself on the head then sighed.I slowly hoisted myself off the bed.For some reason my hand stings.Whatever.I walked out of the room and downstairs.I could smell waffles cooking.

My stomach instantly growled.I walked into the kitchen to see Bulma twirling a knife around and about to throw it at a target post.I snuck up behind her,and kissed her neck.She instantly turned on me plunging the knife into my arm.I chuckled as she looked what she did.

"I'm so sorry!"She apologised shakily.I rolled my eyes and took the knife out.She looked at the knife to see red blood all on it.I could barely feel anything in my left arm.It went numb but I could still use it.She then sighed in relief.

I handed her the knife and folded my arms against my chest."You were holding it wrong,"I told her.I picked up a combat knife off the table and launched it at the target post.It hit dead in the middle of the red.Bulma turned it the way I was holding it."The trick is to not use all your strenght while throwing it.Simply flick it,"I explained.

She followed my instructions and hit a inch to the right.I patted her back.She went back to cooking the waffles and bacon.My mouth was watering as she set plates down on the table.She put 5 waffles on each with 10 pieces of bacon.I grunted.

"What?"She asked confused.

"I wanted 30 pieces of bacon,"I complained pouting.Bulma facepalmed and rolled her eyes.

"That was all the bacon in the fridge and theres not a store for a million miles probably!"Bulma replied.I rolled my eyes and grabbed a sprite from the fridge."One day your metabolism is gonna stop working,your going to stop working out,then you will get fat,"

I rolled my eyes."Fat man at heart,"I replied back.Bulma giggled and went to go wake everyone up.I watched her go before stealing a bacon off a random plate.I quickly ate it before sitting at another table.

Everyone came in one by one.I caught a sight of Price in PJs.Everyone was holding in a laugh while staring at him."What in bloody hell are you all laughing about?"Price asked looking around.I facepalmed.

"Cookie Monster PJs though,"I said making everyone burst out laughing.Price started yelling profanities before throwing his hands in the air and running out of the room.

Bulma was shooting a glare my way."ooooooo.Knight's in trouble!"Frost said.Frost earned alot of glares.I'm pretty sure this squad has come to respect Bulma.

Bulma slapped my left arm as hard as she could.Almost everyone facepalmed."Oh yeah,forgot,"Bulma said blushing.I chuckled.A blow hit my face sending me out of my chair.

My eyes went wide as everyone started laughing.Price came back in with his regular attire on.He saw me on the floor and rolled his eyes.I turned to see Burns stealing my bacon."Nuuuu!!!!Mah Babies!!!!!!"I shouted.

I leaped off the ground,and tackled Burns to the ground."You are underarrest for stealing mah bacon,"I told him.I hoisted him up with my hands handcuffed around his arms.Burns started screaming.

"Don't let him take me away!"Burns shouted.Everyone in this squad knew not to touch my food.He violated the trust.Everyone turned there heads away from the scene.

"Sit back down Knight,"Bulma sighed.I glared at Burns before letting go of him and sitting down at the table.I took all the bacon off Burns plate and grunted.Everyone was trying not to laugh at my childish ness."Well I'm going to the pool to go relax,"Bulma stated standing up and leaving.Riley and Rider quickly followed suit.

The others got up slower.I stood up and walked up the stairs to grab some swimming trunks.I quickly put on the black and blue trunks and walked outside to the pool.I saw most of everyone in.

I saw the diving board."OH YEAH!DARE DEVIL TIME!!!"I shouted running at the diving board.I jumped on to it and as soon as I was on it,I had leaped into the water.I made a huge splash and swam towards Bulma.

Bulma gave me that cute grin of hers.She leaned forward to kiss me."Pfft,"I said before diving underwater.I felt her fall under as she had her eyes closed.I emerged and let out a chuckle.

"KNIGHT!!!"Bulma shouted as she came back up.I promise you she had fire in her eyes.I tried to run away in the water but she grabbed my neck.

"A murder will be committed if you guys don't help!"I yelled at them.They were just laughing."Call the police.I don't care if it's the Bacon police!"I shouted.Bulma hugged me from behind."She's got a knife!"I shouted.

Riley pulled me from Bulma and rolled her eyes."Thank you thank you thank you!!!"I thanked Riley.I kissed her cheek and hid behind her."The monster will kill me!"I shouted.Riley was blushing like crazy.Bulma glared at me.

"You can't avoid me O'neal!"Bulma informed me.I peeked over Riley's shoulder.I stuck my tongue out at Bulma.She put her head in her hands and slowly wept.I felt alot of glares on me.

I sighed and trudged through the water towards her.I leaned down and kissed her forehead.I was suddenly underwater with hands holding me down.I emerged and saw Bulma grinning evily at me.

Everyone was chuckling."Really!!!"I shouted getting out of the pool.I mumbled curse words under my breath walking into the house.

Later:(Time skipped like a boss.Also,18+ content.Read at your own risk)

Soap's Pov

I trudged up the stairs to the 2nd floor and walked for my room.I stopped at my door when I heard a moan.My eyes landed on the room where it came from.I gulped and walked towards it.I grabbed the knob and stealthily twisted the knob.

I saw Knight laying on the bed with Bulma on top of him..naked.Bulma was going up and down on his...buddy.Knight's eyes landed on me."Oh Shit!"He cursed quickly flipping over bulma so he was on top.

I surpressed a laugh as I ran downstairs to tell everyone.I found Price and Yuri in the Den."Guess what!I caught Knight and Bulma having sex!"I shouted.I heard many thuds on the steps as every boy stumbled into the room."Bulma was on top!"

All of us started laughing.Out of the corner of my eye I saw Knight glaring at me.I laughed even harder.Knight was dragged back upstairs by Bulma.He was shaking his fist at me.

_____________

I don't do sex scenes!Do not quit reading because of this!I was trying something new out.Also,you will not understand this unless your a boy.