Defense

Sgt Wulf's Pov

I crouched into the bush slowly.Cpt Miller was beside me,laying on the ground."Jax.Take the one on the left.Wulf the one on the right,"Miller ordered.I pointed my silenced M4A1 at the man."Now!"Miller whisper yelled.I pressed the trigger just as the other one fell.My shot hit the man in the skull.

I stumbled up and ran for the fallen troop.I undressed him and searched the clothes' pockets.I pulled out a VR Access code.I put on the dead man's clothes and dragged his body into the bush.I untwisted the silencer and slipped it into the coat pocket.

There was suppose to be a drop at 4:09AM exactly.We were suppose to intercept the drop.I walked to my posistion as I saw a helicopter making its way towards us."Do not shoot unless I say so,"Miller commanded quietly.

I held onto my hat as the helicopter landed.I could see 4 figures on it.What surprised me was the huge pale whitish and greenish thing standing in the helicopter.A hammer for his right hand and a sword for his left.He was huge.Almost 8 feet.He had a glare..pointed at me.

Miller jogged towards the helicopter and started talking to one of the men.I was too focused on the monster I was staring at.His glare remained on me."Rotego!What are you staring at?"The man Miller is talking to asked.Rotego pointed his sword hand at me."Yeah,so?What's special about him?"

Rotego leaped off the helicopter leaving a crater where he landed.He walked towards me slowly.Once he reached me he snorted.The man talking to Miller focused his attention on Rotego.Rotego roared an ape roar before trying to stab me with his sword.

I ducked from the swing and shot at him.Rotego took the bullets not flinching once.He swung his hammer down at me.I leaped backwards dodging the blow.I crawled backwards with my gun pointed at Rotego.I shot a bullet at his head.He sliced the bullet in half with his sword.

I let out a pained screech as he plunged the sword hand into my stomach.I felt blood come out of my mouth.Rotego slowly turned the sword while it was still in me.I let out a pain feeled scream again.

I took time to look around me.Everyone was fighting now...I won't survive for long...I could feel my own self dying...Rotego pulled the sword out and plunged it back in.I was too weak to scream now...

I plunged into a deep dark abyss...

Price's Pov

I ran into the infirmary.Most of our squad was here.I saw Sandman laying on a hospital bed.His eyes was closed,and he had a bound wrapped around the top of his forehead.I could see a woman laying her head on his chest,crying her eyes out.

Frost put a hand on my shoulder."Docter said he won't make it.The bullet missed his brain by a inch.But it didn't matter.He lost too much blood.Docter said he has 4 days til his heart gives out,"Frost explained.

I crouched beside the woman beside Sandman.I gently put her head on my shoulder."Let's leave him to rest,"I ordered.I could feel tears forming in my eyes.I blinked back the tears.I stood up with the woman leaning against me."Truck.Take her to a nice warm bed.Then meet me in the Tasking room,"I told him.

Truck nodded taking the woman away from me.I sighed."Frost Yuri,go gather up the others.I need to talk to you all,"I commanded.I started walking for the task room.This is too much.With that monster he has and those zombies,its impossible to beat him...

I wiped away the tears that fell.I promised not to let anymore of my soilders die like my son did.I have a feeling my promise is getting broken soon.I opened the door to the tasking office and saw Riley just staring at the wall.

I closed the door a little loud to get her attention.She jumped and dived forward with a pistol pointed at me.I gave a chuckle.She lowered the gun and ran a hand through her hair.She gave me a small smile.

I made my way to the tasking table and stood there."Sorry for...erm...that,"Riley apologised with her head down.I chuckled.

"That's what I like to see.Soilders prepared anywhere they are,"I praised her.Her smile widened a little at me."What were you thinking about?"I asked.Her face went redder then a apple.

I held back a laugh."About Knight,"She said hesitantly.I raised a eyebrow at her."NO!"She said quickly."We don't have anything going on.It's just complicated,"

I rolled my eyes.Love isn't that complicated."So you have a little crush on Knight?"I asked.She looked at me,before nodding slowly."I've known him for a while.Next vacation we get-"If we survive to then,I thought"-ask him on a date.The little devil loves company,"

Riley gave me a big grin and hugged me.That caught me off guard.Haven't had one of these in a while."Thank you!"Riley said just as everyone walked in.That confused everyone.I gently pushed Riley off of me and coughed a bit.

Riley blushed after figuring out what everyone was thinking."So.I called you all here.Take a sit so we can begin,"I ordered.I slid into the operator chair,only captains or higher ranks can sit in it.Everyone else sat down."I want everyone to know this.Zekhra has some new weapons..."I trailed off.

Grinch glared at me."We know that.Just tell us what you found out already!"Roach ordered.I sighed.I know this squad like the back of my head.Can't beleive I have to tell them.

"He has zombie hybrids,"I told them.Everyone focused on me."Yes.He has found the zombie serum.He has a army of zombies and a very strong zombie hybrid.I saw the hybrid with my own eyes,"I explained the story of what happened.

Least to say...they're as worried as me now...The door flew open and a soilder stepped in and locked the door."The base is being invaded!"He shouted.

_______________

I enjoy writing this book.So sorry for the cliffhanger.Also...this book is nearing the end...of book 1.Book 2 will be in this book.I'll tell you when book 2 starts so u cnt be confused.2nd update today.next chapter will be up soon.