37. Wicked Games

im not evil i swear

_____________________________________

Harry's POV: 

"Ready, Harry?" Mr. Sharman looks at me as I roll my eyes. 

"Just give me the damn test," I mutter, quickly snatching the paper out of his hands. This should be a short exam considering I studied my ass off. When this is done, I can go home and prepare for finals that will take place next week. Hopefully, if I finish preparing early, I can convince the teachers to hand me the tests ahead of the originally planned time. The faster I get this over with and my grades updated, I can begin applying last minute to schools. Selena will be so impressed.

Selena's POV: 

I decide to add more hours to my shifts at Starbucks so I can save some money for things I will needi n college. Although my parents will support me, I want to be attempt to not rely on them too often. A friendly girl walks in and clears her throat, reciting her long order from memory. My eyes widen, impressed at her talent-like skill. After writing down her specific requests, I begin filling the cup up with her desired coffee, adding extra whipped cream. When I'm done, she gives me the amount due and I slide her drink towards her.

"Enjoy," I grin. 

Grabbing the rag, I wipe down the counters in circular motions so they're slick and clean, rid of any dirt or stains. 

"Today's a long day, huh?" Hayley comments as she continues filling up the java chips bags. We all agree with a mutual sigh. 

"So, how's college hunting?" Miley questions, replacing empty syrup bottles.

"Good. I've accepted going to Oxford," I smile. 

"Wow! That's so impressive. Congrats girl," my manager temporarily pauses her motion to hug me before returning to her job. 

"Thanks," I breathe out, humming while I finish, ringing out my damp towel. The chime of the bell hanging on the top of the door rings and I slowly glance up to see who's our next customer. When I spot flat blonde hair and creepy, crazy, blue eyes, I cringe. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask rudely.

"Wow, great service you have here. Can't I get a warm espresso without being questioned? No wonder you have such bad business," he teases but I see no humor in his words. I reluctantly take his order and create his order, a simple espresso. He reaches into his wallet in the back of his black jeans pocket and leafs out more than necessary.

"Keep the change," he winks but I feel nothing but discomfort as I secure his cash into the register. When I cover his warm plastic cup with the black securing lid and slide it over the counter, he reaches out for my wrist with crazy blue eyes. 

"I want to take you with the coffee." 

"What?!"

"Come with me," he has no emotion in his words.

"Are you crazy?! There's no way in hell I'd go anywhere with you!" I desperately try to remove myself from his grasp but he only clutches tighter, causing me pain. 

"It wasn't an invitation. It was a demand, sweetheart," he twists me, making a surge of soreness shoot up my arm. 

"You're sick," I spit, "stay away from me," I struggle in his grip. 

"Hey, leave her alone," Hayley suddenly butts in, approaching me from behind. Sterling only continues to tug me harder, almost yanking me over the counter. My mind races as my free hand reaches for the coffee I just placed on the counter. Without a second thought, I slip the cap off with one hand and dump its content onto him. The scorching drink burns him and I notice his skin turn bright pink, nearing red as he screams and releases me.