33. You're Beautiful

creds to the anonymous person who posted a beautiful quote that i altered

____________________________________________ 

Harry's POV: 

"Look at your precious girl. Not yours. But, all mine."

Images of an unknown figure hold onto Selena, almost intimately and I can't help screaming. It's not my mum like I'm used to seeing, but Selena. I fucking hate my nightmares. 

My heart nearly beats out of my chest as I sit up, wiping the sweat off my forehead. I didn't have nightmares in so long. 

I rub my eyes, feeling an immediate rush to my head as I bend back down groaning. The familiar feeling of a hangover is present and I'm super confused. Did I drink last night? It's three in the afternoon now, fuck. 

Looking around my bedroom, I notice an empty bottle which answers my question. Nothing comes to mind when I try to remember what happened. Thinking hard with my face buried in my hands, all I can recollect is going to the club, seeing pictures of Selena, and a girl touching me. I remember that I could only see red and I just really really wanted to hurt her as much as possible so she can feel the pain inflicted upon me. Rubbing my face again, I decide to walk out into the living room.

Exiting my room slowly to not heighten the throbbing of my temples, I suddenly feel many stares on me, causing me to lift my head up. The boys look pissed. Not just that, but pissed at me. Am I missing something here?

"Glad you're awake," Zayn speaks up coldly. 

"Now you can clean that up. We left your mess for you," Liam clears his throat and I see the four of them glaring at me expectantly as they crowd around the kitchen table. Furrowing my eyebrows, I allow my eyes to roam around the room searching for whatever the hell they're talking about. They land on some shattered glass and the once beautiful black frame I treasured to death broken in pieces. My eyes widen and my heart jumps a little before I carefully approach the damaged item, not wanting to step on anything. 

The image lays on the ground and bits of last night hit me. I remember yelling, a lot. I remember throwing this. 

"Where is she?" my heartbeat increases as I wonder what the hell resulted from my memory. I know I purposely spat whatever came to mind that sounded hurtful but I don't actually know what I said. And, now I'm afraid. 

"She's gone, Harry. Texted us before school started to drop off her things she left here and not to bother coming in because she won't be home for a while," Louis replies with no emotion. My heart drops. What did I say that was that bad? 

"Wh-a-at?" I stammer. Jotting my thoughts, I finally remember what even drove me so mad. The messages.

"Is she cheating on me?" I ask curiously, hurt, more than anger, laced in my words. 

"Are you fucking serious, mate?! No! God, I can't believe you still think that!" Zayn slams the table harshly and my eyes widen. The boys have never been this mad at me, ever. 

"You, of all people, should know how to not judge or assume shit! Look at you! You practically scream asshole, but Selena didn't care. Well, she did at first, but she moved on. She trusted you. She gave herself to you. And you, you, you fucking ruined her," his chest heaves up and down as he finishes. 

"You let your insecurities overwhelm you. You keep hurting others to stop your own hurting and honestly, you're just trapped in a vicious cycle because you can't learn to trust and realize she loved the hell out of you," Zayn finishes.