Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

It has been two hours, I already miss Azalea. I place my head on the cold window. We have landed on USA and I am already bored.

I keep texting Claire how Azalea is doing. She always reply back saying, she is fine or eating. Not the best answer ever but at least Azalea did not cry when I left, she was upset of course but not crying. I will not be there to take her to the first day of school which upsets me more.

"Niall, lad, we are about to land already." Liam patted my back waking me up from my short nap. The boys noticed how unhappy I am which they understand why.

I have been Azalea for a short time but, I was with her twenty four-seven. Now I feel totally weird without her because where I went, she will be calling me or her face lighting up when ever she see something she loves and discovers something new.

I nodded my head letting Liam know that I heard him. Right on que the pilot told us that we just landed which means I have to call the 5 Seconds of Summer, lads that we are meeting up at Time Square.

I grab what ever I had with me then follow the boys, me behind them. I open my phone looking for Claire in my contacts when I found her name I call her with excitement. When the ringtone stop playing, but before I said anything I heard the smallest giggle ever.

"Azalea. What are you doing with Claire phone?" I chuckled at the thought of Azalea sitting down with her phone.

"Daddy! Where are you!? I don't like Simone he no fun." Azalea said with a upset voice.

"Azzy, he has a baby too. Let me talk to Claire really quick." I said through the phone. By now I heard her little breathes from running to where ever Claire is. I laugh because Azalea was shouting out her name like a lunatic.

"Hello, Niall?"

I went inside the car with the boys. Liam and Harry between me. I smiled when I heard her voice. "Hello, babe. So what are you doing?" I but my lip trying to hold back my surprise for her.

"Umm..Azalea! We are with El, right now. Azalea stop, you are going to get- Niall hold up. Here El talk to, Niall."

"Hmm hello their....sorry Niall I got to go also- fine," I look at my phone confused then place it back to my ear. "Oh, right now we are at the damn model- here Azalea. So yea, Niall I know why you are calling her but just tweet bout it because she is seriously a twitter addict like Harry." She laugh, we talk for awhile but she had to go and we said our good byes.

~

~

"Hey Niall!" Ashton shouted waving his hands back and forth. I did the same and give him a hug.

"I did not know that, you, Niall Horan have a four year old daughter. Correct?" Ashton smiled hitting his shoulder to mine. I let out a small laugh.

I put my fingers through my hair, nervous habit. "Yes, I do. She would of really love you guys too," I felt my phone vibrate. "Uh, hold up gotta take this." I swipe my phone unlock and press the phone on my ear.

"Niall James Horan! You did not just- oh my fuck! I am here at the damn London airport! Just because you give us tickets!" Claire shouted, not mad but sounded happy at that fact what she received.

"Claire, I know. Just make sure that you did pack everything you need also Azalea. Eleanor should be there with you any time soon." I smiled. I look around where I was walking at, pretty much lost.

"Okay, I have to go now babe."

A/N: but guys! I really had no idea what to write for this chapter, I know it is short and crappy. I am seriously running out of ideas *insert cries* but I love Azalea. Is she adorable or what? Any ideas for next chapter? I will give you a shout out and shit like that?

Twitter: blahwatever_

^ It will become my own little wattpad updates. Actually, to let you know that I will be updating soon. Idk.