Chapter eight

Chapter eight

*Harry p.o.v.*

Why does this have to happen right now?

Hahaha Azalea called him a 'Eww' hahaha because he is one.

"Uhh hi Uncle Simon." I said scratching my head nervously. Simon gave me this weird look call death. Yup the look of death.

Azalea put her hands up. "Ucle Haz!" she said giggling.

I put my hands I her face pushing her away. "Not now kid." I said nervously laughing but making Azalea laugh even more.

I look down at Azalea and started laughing along wit her. Just look at my hand it's literally is on her whole face haha it's so adora- Did she just lick me?!

"Ew Azy!" I said whipping my hand on my shirt.

Azalea started laughing at me then ran off to who knows where. I rolled my eyes and totally for got about Simon.

"Hey uncle Si-"

He put his hand up. "No more bullshit Harold," he sat down. "Now whose kid is that." He said folding his hands together.

Should I tell him? But that's even my kid so why would I worry about it. Wait Niall been wanting to tell him.

I put my finger up. "Uh haha hold up." I said giving the cupcake smile while he gave me his death stare.

Geez it be nice if the guy smiled for once.

*Niall p.o.v.*

I felt someone constantly poking my cheek and you have no idea how badly I just want to slap them.

"Please stop."

"Niall wake up." Harry whisper.

"Harry I'm sorry but Louis doesn't love you okay."

I heard a gasp. "He so does love me and wake up Simon is here so get your leprechaun arse up pronto!" he said pulling me out if the couch.

"Harold shut-Wait Simon is here!" I shouted looking around the house.

Harry grab me by my shoulders and look at the kitchen where Azalea little running feet entered.

I sigh and walk in seeing Simon playing with Azalea purple dinosaurs by making it kiss her face and she giggle.

I cough making him realizing I'm here.

Simon stop what he was doing and got up close to my face. "You have some explaining to do boy." He said smiling.

"His name is not boy t's dad!" Azalea said putting her hands on her small waist glaring at Simon.

Simon look at her surprised. "Tough little girl you have here huh well at least she's going to be just like her mother." He said.

I look at him wide eye. "She told you?" I said picking Azy into my arms.

Simon nodded. "Of course she's one of my favorite niece but now that she gone I hope her parents regret how they treated her." He said taking Azy away from my arms.

Azalea look a bit freak out since she doesn't trust him that much. "I don't like yew." She said running away from Simon arms.

I scratch my head and tried to hold my laugh. "Uuhh she's not a morning person." I smiled.

He sigh. "Wow my first time seeing Azalea an she runs away from me like you guys." Simon said taking a seat.

I gave him a look. "I'm guessing she didn't tell you either." I said taking out some liquor but Simon didn't take the offer.

"Nope she told me about her but never send a picture how she look like but to tell yea the truth kid she reminds me of her but got the looks from you." Simon said.

I gave him another look. "She looks nothing like me Azy got her looks from her mum." I said swinging my bottle.

Simon chuckled. "Alright kiddo I guess I'll be going but please take care of her and I swear if you hurt that little girl I'll hurt your career." He said giving me a small smile and left my house.

I look at my door with wide eyes and heard small laughters from upstairs. Okay new rule make sure to take care of Azalea or you'll get your butt kick by mr.grinch.

I peek Azalea door seeing her talking to Harry or actually putting make up on him. When did Louis get here? Oh no don't tell me there......oh yea they are.

"What in the world did you do to my daughter?" I rub my temples frustrated.

(A/N: Ugh! Did anyone watch the X-Factor today! holy cheese crackers! I'm just going to shoot myself! )