Chapter Seven

*Chapter Seven*

"HARRY HOW COULD YOU!"

"Daddy?" I heard a little voice who sleeping on the floor with blankets all over her small body.

I pick her up. "Harry why did you make her sleep on the floor and why the hell you took her out?!" I said placing Azalea on the bed next to Harry.

He look at me dumbfounded but got serious. "She fell on the ground like right now because you came in here like some lunatic and I thought you told management about Azy!" Harry said getting up.

I rolled my eyes and the worst part he posted about Azalea today. Taking pictures with her too.

I sat down and rub my temples stress out of my mind. I hate keeping secrets. I hate hiding my daughter it can't be like this forever.

Harry sat next to me. "I'm sorry Niall I really am. Shit! I probably fuck things up now!" Harry said hiding behinds pillow.

"No Harry it's alright they were going to find out sooner or later right. Come here baby girl." I said pulling her sleepy body to my arms.

"It wasn't ucle Haz fault daddy he was just being fun." Azalea said squishing my face.

I stared at Harry a long glared but still felt Azalea little hands on my face repeatedly squishing my face which was starting to annoy me now.

"Azalea stop," I said putting her hands down and walk out of the room.

For some reason I piss out of my mind but not to Harry to myself the most I should of told Simon about what I should tell management.

Having a kid is complicated.

~Harry p.o.v.~

When Niall walk out I stared at Azalea little baby face who look clueless.

"Why did I du ucle Haz?" she said with tears in her eyes.

I grab her to my arms holding her tight. "You did nothing Azy, daddy just not happy rights now." I said kissing the top of her head.

Is Niall mad at me? I sigh I bet he's going to ignore me now for taking Azalea out of the house. It's all my fault the poor girl got bored in the house so I took her out.

"Ucle Haz when is mum coming back I miss mum." Azalea said whipping her tears away.

I stare wide eyes to the wall. What do I tell a little whose mum died from a airplane crash?

Shit. I wasn't train for this.

"Umm mum she's you know sleeping but just won't come back for awhile now." I said nervously.

Azalea stared at me funny and shook her head. "No no no ucle Haz your dum dum in the head daddy didn't said that and good night." She yawn and threw the covers on top of her head.

I chuckled before I left Azalea ran out if her bed. "Never mind I'm not tired I'm hungry!" she giggled while her little feet ran making little sounds on the floor.

I saw Niall sleeping in the couch with drool hanging from his mouth.

Ew.

"Eeewww." Azalea said but it wasn't to Niall.

I walk to the kitchen and saw Azalea talking to someone.

"This better not be your fucken kid styles."

(A/N:

Oooooohhh who was that?!

Sorry for the short chapter my little Kevin's but I'd been having a rough day but next chapter will be sooooooooo much DRAMA! ;)

Who loves or listens to The Beatles?

What your favorite song from 'Take Me Home' & 'Up all Night' album?)