Chapter four

Chapter Four 🐠

"Daddy wook at the fumy guy!" Azalea said pointing outside the window. I chuckled. "Baby girl that's Zayn." I said kissing her cheeks.

"Oh I knuw daddy that's why." She giggled covering her fits of giggles. She's probably talking about his blonde strip hair he added a week ago.

I open the door to let Zayn and Perrie walk in. "Auntie Per Per!" Azalea ran to Perrie for a hug.

"Lets go and get that cake." Zayn said smiling. I sigh and gave a small smile, he probably notice since he look at me concern.

We got to the bakery and saw Harry there talking to Barbara. "Hey lads, why are you guys here?" Harry said getting some fresh buns out of the oven. They smelt pretty good.

I guess Harry was pretty drunk last night so he decided to sleep at my house while Louis was their. Harry woke up finding out about Azalea and I had to tell him the whole story. I'm just happy Azalea didn't see him naked.

"Oh today were celebrating Azalea birthday and wanted to order a cake for my little special princess." I smirk looking through the cake book.

"How about this one?" Zayn said pointing this cute all chocolate cake with blue designs. Just Azalea taste of style, it was perfect.

"Do you think you could make this Harry?"

He smirk. "Sure but am I invited?" he said grabbing some supplies for the cake.

I rolled my eyes. "Did you ever got the text I send you?" I said putting my chin on the cold table sitting across from Zayn.

Zayn chuckled. "He's ignoring you that's probably a no lad." He said going back to what ever he's doing on his darn phone.

Harry soon finish the cake and decided to come with us back to my flat. The way of there we went to get some food from Nando's and bought Azalea a present.

"Daddy your hum! I mush you see much Auntie Perrie wus making me wear dress!" Azalea said holding my leg tightly.

I pick her up and kiss her cheek. "Aw but you look cut baby girl." I said, it was a light gold puffy dress and she was wearing Perrie black high heels. I put her down and she walk very slowly so she won't trip.

I chuckled and put everything in the kitchen. I sigh and notice that Liam doesn't even know about Azalea.

What am I going to tell him?

(A/N: I know it's short! But it's clearly that I'm not a morning person so next chapter will be wayyyy better then this!

Who went to the 1D concert this year?! )