Chapter two✌

Chapter 2 ✌

"You have some explaining to do Niall....."

I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "Umm well do you guys remember that girl I talk about Lilly?" I said staring at the floor now.

"Yea." Zayn said more like a whisper like if he knew the answer already.

I sigh, I told them everything about Lilly and of course Anzalea. Now I have 2/5 from the lads now I need three more and it's going to be awful.

"I'm sorry guys......" I said putting my head down. This is all my fault because now were...no scratch that I'm going to have a bad reputation for missing out three years with my daughter.

"Niall stop apologizing okay that's all you do and don't be sorry because we all make mistakes once in our lives." Zayn said giving me a small smirk.

"Yea mate, we probably should make that cake then." Louis said getting up and walk to the kitchen. I know he wanted to say something supported but he always felt awkward saying stuff like that, I have no idea why and I don't think he'll never say something supported like Zayn.

I sigh. "Now I have to tell management and the other boys, jesus christ someone kill me." I said ruffling my hair.

Second year with the boys and in already missing things up for sure now. When I walk in the kitchen I saw Zayn, Louis, and Azalea already taking the ingredients out.

I smiled at myself, although I'm a little bit made at Lilly for not telling me about Azalea but all in the same time I'm actually glad she brought her to me then someone else.

••••••¥¥¥¥¥•••••••

"Daddy I'm all icky un oucky!" Azalea said jumpy into my arms. I lick her face and she lick back on my cheek, she clap her hands and giggle.

"Aww whose baby is this?!" Perrie said taking Azalea out of my hands. Sure go ahead take my baby girl I guess.

I smiled proudly. "Perrie meet my daughter Azalea." I said taking her back to my arms again.

Perrie just starred at me dumb looking, I sigh. "Zayn how about you just tell her I have to clean Azalea up."

"Is shue my auntie daddy?" Azalea said pulling her hair back for her to see better. She so adorable I just wanna squeeze her to death but I can't because I want her in my life for ever.

"Yes baby girl." I said pecking her cheeks, I grab some light blue onesies and clean her chocolate face.

She yawn and started to fall asleep. "Daddy aren't we going to wutch a movie? I wan t's wutch a movie!" Azalea said running downstairs.

I groan. "You were just falling asleep too." I whisper to myself to see Azalea and Louis looking through the movie box.

"Hey Louis do yea think you coil take care of her?" I said ruffling up my hair. I need to take a walk and think for awhile.

Louis smiled. "Sure lad."

-Louis p.o.v.-

"Wey daddy go uncle Lou?" Azalea said smiling at me with her bright aqua blue eyes, one thing for sure I know she'll be a charming girl when she grows up.

"To take a walk Lea." I said looking through the movie box. She look at me confused. "No no no uncle Lou it's Azalea un daddy not a dog." Azalea said shaking her head making her hair all over the place.

I chuckled. "No it's Lea for short and your daddy needs to ummm think." I said scratching my neck, I bet she didn't understand me at all.

I sigh and notice how quite it is without the zarrie couple now I'm stuck talking to a three year old who could barely understand me.

She though in quietness for awhile. "Lea I like! Uncle Lou whut do you mean tink?" She said with a serious face like Niall does wen he's in deep thought.

"Don't worry about Lea okay. I found the movie see you would love this movie so much!" I said making her jump a little in fright.

She held he chest. "Uncle Lou chont scare me like tat!" She said smiling and took the movie out of my hands, she started jumping up and down.

"This is me un mommy favorite movie!" Azalea said hugging the movie to her chest. "I wuv it when Cato dies un Ketniss beats up that in guy ummm...marvel." She said trying to remember the name of the character.

We put 'The hunger games' on and she fell asleep when Rue ended up dying.

I pick her up and carried to her room. I cover up and gave her Dino stuff green you, I think it's a t-Rex.

"I wuv you Uncle Lou." Azalea said kissing my cheek. I smiled and gave her a goodnight kiss.

"I love you too Lea."

I walk downstairs and watch some tv for awhile when I heard loud knocking on the front door. I got up and grab one of Niall's bat.

I was about to hit the stranger when I notice its just the curly fry hair boy drunk.

I rolled my eyes and let him in. "Lou Lou guess what I went inside a girls loo by accident and and and-" he said falling asleep out cold after his little speech.

I rolled my eyes and pick him up to the sofa. "Only you Harold." I whisper to myself.

I grab some blankets and pillow for his sober butt. Great now I have to stay up till Niall comes home because now I'm taking care of two kids and one of them is drunk.

••••••••••••••

I woke up hearing the front door opening and close. It was pitch black except for the tv that was the only thing I used for light at this moment.

"Niall is that you?"

I heard sobs. "Y-yea it's me." He said sadly, I got up and walked to him to see his hair all mess up and his eyes bloodshot red.

"What's wrong Nialler?" I said patting back but he just brush it off and sat on the couch crying more.

I heard little footsteps running. "Daddy yew home! I mush yew so much! Daddy wout wrong?" Azalea said cupping his face with her little ones.

Niall rub off his tears and sadly smiled at her. "Nothing baby girl how about I'll meet you in your for a bedtime story aye." Niall said letting her off running to her room.

"Niall what's going on?" I ask one more time concerned.

Niall took a deep breath and tears forming back to his eyes. When he look up to me I swear his eyes weren't bright and happy they were sad shade of a broken boy.

"Louis......"