Blessings

The next morning when i woke up, Nathan was still asleep. I was still wrapped up in his arms, my head on his chest. Everything, for once, was going right in my life. I had a fiancé, twins on the way, and there was a lot less drama in my life. I decided to get up and find something to eat. To my surprise, there wasn’t much food in the house. I took the last of the cereal to eat. Nathan walked into the living room, he was naked.

“Good morning-” I looked down. “Morning wood.” I laughed, he rolled his eyes.

“I’m hungry.” he stretched his back. “What’s there to eat.”

“Not much, we need to go shopping. Oh and really? You couldn’t have that last night?” I pointed at his erection.

“I woke up with it, I can’t control that. But it’s all yours now.” he winked, walking closer to me.

“No, I’m eating right now.” I just smiled. “Go get something to eat.”

“I’m trying, but you won’t let me.”

“Oh, I see what you did there!” I giggled, giving him a kiss good morning.

“I’m guessing we should do some shopping today?”

“Yeah, I making you come with me.”

“Oh come on! Do I have to?”

“Yes Nathan! Stop being a baby.” I got off of the couch to put my bowl in the sink. Nathan followed me. “Go get dressed so when can go!” I slapped his butt when he turned around. “I wish my ass looked like yours!” I laughed.

“Mines so much smaller than yours though!”

“Exactly, and it’s so round.”

“And yours isn’t?” we walked into our room, I ignored his comment. “When do you think it’d be a good time to buy things for the babies room?”

“Well, about six months, after the baby shower.”

“The baby shower! I forgot all about that!”

“Yeah, it’s thrown by family members, you know that right?”

“I know, so I’m guessing your family since mine isn’t around?”

“Yeah-” I said “But they’re my family, no matter how much drama, they’ll have to be apart of the twins lives.”

“That’s true-” Nathan wiggled on his boxers. “I’m not saying they shouldn’t be. I just wish I wasn’t away from my family.” he walked up behind me, feeling my bump. “Then again, we have our own family right here.” he kisses my cheek.

“I’m excited to meet your mom actually. She sounds so sweet on the phone.”

“She’s nice, my dad will be coming down too, i think i told you that.”

“It must have slipped my mind, but i’m glad to hear he’s coming!”

“Me too actually.” He kissed me cheek. “Let me finish getting dressed.” I was already done, i had on black jeans, with a pink Cami, a white cardigan over it, i put on black flats. 

~

Nathan and I went to the super market 10 minutes from where we live. I made out a list of things we needed.

bacon

chicken

milk

bread 

BBQ sauce 

ketchup

orange juice