Chapter 3

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT AND AWFUL I WAS IN A RUSH

Ashley's POV:

The pain in my stomach was unbearable. I think my anxiety is acting up. Before all of this started I found out I had bad anxiety. I haven't had a bad attack from it in 2 years and I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again, since I don't have any medicine to help control it. I don't even want to think about Rick right now, the fact that he doesn't believe me about the guys who kidnapped us sickens me. Maybe that's why my stomach hurts it's not from anxiety, it's from Rick. Or maybe he's the one causing the anxiety.

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I ran into the bathroom and let it all out. Yep it's defiantly back. This was the reason I had to miss school sometimes when I was 13. But I won't tell anyone except for my mom. I don't want them thinking I'm weak, oh wait they already think that.

I need to tell my mom right away, maybe she'll know what to do. I walked out the door and headed over to my moms. The walk was really short since she lives pretty close to us. I walk up to the door step but stop when I hear a mans voice. Was that Daryl?

"No we need to keep us a secret still." He said.

"Okay whatever you say." It was my mom.

I backed away from the door and ran back to my house. This is so weird. I like Daryl but to think of my mom with someone other than my dad is weird and I don't like it.

I heard the front door open and slam closed. Carls home and he doesn't sound too happy.

"I'm so tired of this group Ashley."

"I feel the same way." He looked up at me and took my hand.

"Then lets leave." Is he serious?

"Carl we've done that before and we almost died."

"But we're older and smarter now. Ive gone on so many runs and know how to take care of myself." That's true, Rick always talks about how far he's come.

"You know what, lets go." He smiled and kissed my hand.

"Then lets start packing." I hopped out of bed and to my drawers. We packed our things in the duffel bags Carl got on a run. One was full of weapons and the other two were full of our clothes.

"Lets head out."

We have to be sneaky about it though. There's people in every corner. Luckily there's a back gate right by our house so it shouldn't be too difficult. We looked out for people and there was no one out, nothing unusual. So while we could we jumped over the gate and out to the free world.

Is this crazy? Probably. Will I regret it eventually? Probably

A/N: SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN MONTHS. HIGH SCHOOLS BEEN CRAZY BUSY. I SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL NOW! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER