#26 <-- LAST CHAPTER D:

Thank you for following me through this journey in writing this book. This is the last chapter and I hope you had one hell of a ride with Adelaide and Chace :) 

THE BAD BOY'S SOFT SIDE

CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX

ADELAIDE'S POV.

I'm here, with Chace at Stephanie's private funeral. I was wearing my black dress, not too short, but not too long. Even though me and Stephanie wasnt the best of friends, I appreciated what she did for me. I truly am. Stephanie requested for a simple, private funeral, she seem to plan this before, like she knew she was gonna die.

It was held at a church, not to far from school, they were playing If I Die Young by The Band Perry. I didnt know it was her favourite song, and she insisted to be played on her funeral. Not much people was here, me and Chace, some friends of hers that she thought it was worth to keep, I think most of her friends are just seeking for attention. If I'm not wrong, it was her friends Gabriel and Sierra, people from the popular thingy. Yeah. They were sad, obviously. But me and Chace just kept a straight face. You know, i dont know why Stephanie invited me and Chace to her funeral... 

As the song plays, we take a moment of silence to remember her. I cried, well yeah, a bit. We got glares from Gabriel and Sierra too, I mean who wouldnt when you find enemies of your friends at their own funerals. I don't blame them. If only they knew that Stephanie was part of a gang, I had a good reaction actually.

FLASHBACK.

I still can't believe that Stephanie is part of a gang, its pretty unbelievable, well obviously, you see a sluttish girl who wears minis during winter and 5 inch heels who over puts makeup, and she's part of a gang, really its unbelievable, when Chace told me, I nearly wanted to burst out laughing cause it sounds like a joke, but when Sergeant Charlie came in, my thoughts changed completely. He entered the room, but before that he knocked.

replay of whole conversation~

"Miss Joy?" He asked.

"Thats me, and you are?" I asked.

"I am Sergeant Charlie, and we would like to talk to you about your recent incident with the Blanc Gang" [ HOLY FUX IT SOUNDS LIKE IT RYHMES.]

"Wait... Blanc? Blanc as in Stephanie Blanc?! And she's part of a gang?!" 

"Yes, well she was sent to kill you and Chace, but she actually defied her orders and saved you, if she didnt sacrificed her life, you wouldnt be here, and if you're wondering how did we find out that you were there, people reported gunshots heard, and one of the leaders has been killed. Which is her mother" He explained.

-

I was shocked, in fact beyond shocked, how can someone like Stephanie be like a gang member, but when Chace told me that he witnessed everything, it changed my thoughts but I was still shocked. Seriously.. Sergeant Charlie also said not to tell anyone. Not even Lydia.

END OF FLASHBACK.

After Gabriel and Sierra said their words about Stephanie, the funeral was over. i stood up and straightened my hand. Me and Chace walked outside, hearing Gabriel and Sierra's conversation. Eavesdropping. 

"Sierra, I can't fucking believe that Adelaide fucking Joy and Chace fucking Drews was invited to her funeral" Gabriel complained.

"I fucking know right, i mean why the hell would Stephanie want them to come" Sierra scoffed.

I was really pissed by them but Chace noticed my pissed off-ness and calmed me down. "I can't believe I know NOTHING about you, not even your last name" I said with amusement.

"I was actually gonna tell you but you found out, oh well" Chace chuckled. I started laughing, as we walked hand in hand under the beautiful sky. 

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER.

I can't believe I graduated from High school, I finally can get the hell out of Farfield High. As I walked out of the school gates, I ran towards Vanessa and Aimee and they put me into a bone crushing hug.

"I graduated!" I cried. They laughed. We heard a throat being cleared behind me, it was Chace, like he was demanding a hug or something. I laughed and ran towards him and jumped for a hug. He carried me and turned around and around. He put me down and crashed his lips onto mine.

"PG please!" Vanessa said sternly. We laughed. We all heard a scream, guess who? Lydia, she ran towards me and said " I CAN FINALLY GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL" she shrieked. And we stood there hugging. We were all happy that we all graduated, I was thinking of applying into a design college, and Chace was thinking of a chemistry one, which was quite near mine, we still could see each other.

And you would not believe this, Justin and Lydia did not last, she ended up with Alex, pretty amazing huh. And their relationship is going great, but not as great as me and Chace's obviously. Self compliments. 

I looked up at the sky, absorbing the blue colour, the fluffy clouds. I imagine smiling people, smiling mom, smiling dad and smiling Stephanie, like they are watching me right now. 

You know being a nerd and loser of Farfield isnt that bad, who knows you might have a miracle, like for me perhaps, I fell in love with Chace Israel Drews. Sometimes, you gotta just keep your heads up.

I heard my name being called countless of times, I ran towards my friends, my family. A miracle will happen one day, or maybe if you're lucky, you'll have more. I'm happy for what I have, sometimes, it gets better.

ITS OFFICIALLY  OVER. D: -CRIES- ANYWAY ILL DO A EPILOGUE, A CHAPTER ABOUT ADELAIDE'S DATE. 

Thank you for supporting TBBSS, if you hadn't step into this story and continued reading, I wouldnt have the confidence to continue this story. Once again! THANK YOU :*

CHERRILINE X