#25 PART 1

and if they have sex, ill wont say the details. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Introduce TBBSS to your friends! This story is in WATTYS yes! First time ;). so please please please help promote this story, i need your help.

And if your wondering when im gonna do another fancy character interview, it wont be anytime soon, i wanna complete this story but there would be a interesting sequel, yep i hope so lol. 

Short a/n today yes, so story time yay.

WARNING: EXCESSIVE VULGARITIES ARE INSIDE THIS CHAPTER.

-

to infinity and beyond 

THE BAD BOY'S SOFT SIDE 

CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE PART 1

all is in adelaide's pov unless stated.

I woke up, shivering, where am I? That last thing I know I was looking at Chace, I looked around desperately, hoping to find a familiar face. I looked around at my surroundings, it was a dark room and a closed window at the side. I struggled to break free from the ropes that tied me on a chair. Where was Chace? Where am I? What time is it? Vanessa is gonna be so worried about me. 

"Don't worry about lover-boy darlin'" A voice spoke.

"W-h- Who's there?" I stammered, I was petrified, no more than that.

"My name is Bethany, Bethany Blanc" The voice replied.

Blanc. Blanc, where the fuck did I heard that name before? AH STEPHANIE!

"Blanc? You're related to Stephanie?" I asked.

Suddenly, a beautiful woman was standing before me and nodded her head. She looked like Stephanie but more prettier. Oh god can my life get more worse?! She must have noticed my confused as she burst out laughing.

"Really, you're fuckin hilarious" She said. I don't know where she's going. I gave her my blank-iest stare. She looks crazy.

Fuckin hell, is she gonna like stop laughing? Which she did, she went back to being serious and pointed a gun at me. 

2 words came into my mind at that moment, not a sentence, but just 2 words.

I'm fucked.

Like really fucked.

Like really really fucked.

Okay enough of that and into reality.

"I need to kill you my dear, I'm sorry you have to go through the gun, I really like to give you a silent death" She said softly as her finger touched my cheeks, her touch was cold, apologies wasnt even filled with sorry, it was just said, no feelings at all, its like her feelings or emotions was taken away, just like that. 

I heard a gunshot, I dont know whether if it's me dying or what.

A gunshot, just a sound, it is able to bring death upon you, just as simple as that, it can be loud or soft, but it can kill you just like that..

THIS IS PART 1 OF CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE, ILL CONTINUE LATER X (: