#25 PART 2

I kinda left you guys cliffhanging, but HEY ITS LIKE SATURDAY AND IM WRITING, Its okay, i kinda owe you for like miaing for some time. Anyway, @ part 1, i was at this point that I could kill Adelaide off, but :P.

KEEP READING!

*VULGAR SCENES OKAY MAYBE NOT SO MUCH, VERY UHM EMOTIONAL, KK*

I warned you :P.

-

THE BAD BOY'S SOFT SIDE

CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE PART 2

STEPHANIE'S POV.

When I entered the room, it was too late, I saw Adelaide fall onto the ground, a tear dropping down her cheek, I saw where Bethany shoot her, I sighed in relief, it was just at her stomach, but she wont survive for long, I shot my gun at Bethany causing her to die, and I ordered Chace to save her, and go out through the window, send her to hospital immediately, he nodded my head and went. I closed the door and tried to keep the other members of the gang away from them, luckily we were at the first floor, it was easy to get out.

I planned everything, I prepared a car for them to escape, I didnt know Bethany would kill Adelaide immediately, I'm gonna die for letting them escape and killing Bethany but its okay.

CHACE'S POV.

Stephanie was part of this, but she let me escape which I was grateful for, but when we went to save Ade, she was shot.

I dont get scared for much things, but I'm scared for Adelaide. for the first time, I finally recognize my feelings, I dont just like her. I love her.

I followed what Stephanie's instructions, she did pass me car keys, I went outside the window and found a car, I opened it and put Adelaide inside, I kissed her forehead and said, "Hang in there okay?" She was pale, but her pulse was there, weak. I'm not ready for her to go, I needed her. I heard a lot of gunshots and hoped that Stephanie was okay, which she was. She went through the windows and suddenly, a group of men was surrounded us, and a woman which I suspect was her mother(I didnt see her mother in years). I wanted Stephanie to go too, but she was shooting with her gun, I never expected her to be this like helpful.

"GO!" She shouted. While shooting at people. I quickly got into the car and started the engine, thats when she was killed.

Her mother(I think) got out her shotgun and shot her, not just anywhere, right at the head, which guaranteed her death. Stephanie shot her last bullet, at her mother, I didnt think she felt guilty, cause her mother didnt. Her mother fell back, clutching on to her stomach, while Stephanie dropped to the floor, with a smile on her face. She sacrificed her life for us. Oh gosh. I drove to the nearest hospital immediately. I suddenly regret what I did to Stephanie, to be honest, I never expect her to have these type of parents. I mean I know her parents but I never thought that they would be THIS harsh, when I saw them during my grade 2 days, they were so happy, with Stephanie and Bethany. But I was wrong, they were fucking worse than what I thought.