#11

A/N: Hello :DDDDDDD. NEW CHAPTER WOOOOO. sorry was sick yesterday

ENJOY ;D.

The Bad Boy's Soft Side

'Chapter 11

Ade's POV.

I woke up on a very uncomfortable bed, I tried moving to a more comfortable position but my stomach was hurting. Ah now I remember what happened. I really don't want to recall it though... Beside me was Chace, lying on the bed sleeping. I was so touched, no one really cared about me except Vanessa and Lydia. I could burst into tears but I don't want to wake him up. The door opened and the doctor came in, she smiled and said " You're awake, that's great. This young man was waiting and praying every single day for you to wake up" I blushed. " You were stabbed in the stomach and there was internal bleeding, but that's solved already, just don't do harsh activites" she said. I nodded by head.

When I saw my phone on the table beside me, I received 79 texts from my best friend and Chace and 14 missed calls from Vanessa. I think Lydia contacted Vanessa cause she was sitting on the sofa sleeping. I didn't want to wake them up so I stared the ceiling.

Then I realized beside me, there was my baby, my acoustic guitar that my mother left for me, yep. I knew how to play the guitar and the piano, even though the piano is more suitable for me. Oh my god I missed my baby so much. I picked it up and played breakeven by The Script. I didn't know I woke up Vanessa and Chace staring at me. I laughed awkwardly.

Vanessa came up to me and gave me a big hug. " I was so worried about you!" she said. I laughed and returned the hug. I missed her a lot. Chace was blushing.

"Oh my god, Chace you're blushing!! That's so cute!" I squeaked.

"Don't call me cute, do you know how worried I was?" he said sternly.

I laughed it off. Whenever I laugh, I have to flinch, my stomach hurts. "Eeks" I clutched my stomach. "Oh my god Ade! Are you okay? Do you need a painkiller? Do you want me to call the doc?" Vanessa flooded me with questions. "No its okay, I can't resist laughing at you guys even though it hurts" I giggled.

My day passed quickly, with Lydia and Justin came to visit me, but Chace stayed with me. It made me love him even more.

After 2 weeks, I was finally released, even though my stomach still hurts, it was okay. But I wonder if Stephanie thought I was dead or what. Ah I'll see that on Monday.

Steph's POV.

I didn't see Adelaide for the past weeks, nor Chace. Is he skipping school cause of Adelaide's death? Oh well, at least I eliminated her, but I didn't see any news by the headmaster of her death, duh cause she wasn't even popular.

Ade's POV.

Monday morning arrived and I woke up to get ready, to be honest, I wanna change the current Adelaide, so I decided to wear some skinny jeans, and a collar polka dot top tucked in. I didn't bother putting makeup except foundation for my eye bags and a thin layer of eye liner.

When I reached school, I was stared by the whole school, did I have a massive change? I don't think so.. Or is it I missed school too much... Then I realized Stephanie was also staring at me, gasping. I walked towards her, gave her a thick slap. " I'm back" I winked. I saw her hands where tightly clenched, but I knew she wouldn't dare to punch me, after all, she really cared about her reputation. I shrugged and walked off. As I entered Chemistry class, the teacher welcomed me back and pass me loads of homework, I have so much to catch up. I glanced at Chace, who was also looking at me, I blushed and gave a smile. I swear Steph was looking with jealousy. I could have laugh my ass off. I enjoyed looking at her when shes jealous.

During break, I was eating pasta, even though it was plain, it was filling. "Dude do you know what day is tomorrow?" Lydia said. What day it is tomorrow? I shook my head and she hit my arm. "Ouch what was that for!!!" I frowned. " Hello? Its your birthday?" She reminded me. Fuck I forgotten my own birthday? Chace walked towards us eating a sandwich, "its your birthday tomorrow?" he asked. Lydia and I nodded my head. "How can I even forget my own birthday..." I scolded myself. Chace chuckled and said he will bring me somewhere for my birthday. Yay something I looked forward too. " You deserve a slap, Ade" Lydia pointed out. I pouted.

I wonder what is Chace is gonna bring me tomorrow. Hmm.

A/N: Yay new chapter, hehe, its ade's tmr, I wonder where is Chace gonna bring her.. It's a surprise :x.

Hows the chapter?

cherriline x