Winter x Witch Reader pt1

Authors note:

Am sorry if I didnt get some characters personality right am having trouble with that. I also tried to write about someone knew because I really wanted to write about Yang but decided not to. Hope you enjoy and sorry that I had to separate it into parts. 

Walking towards Ironwoods office I was called down for a special mission from him. My heels clinked as two guards followed behind me, I opened up the door to Ironwoods office to see him sitting at his desk looking trough documents of paper. 

"You wanted to see me sir?" He looked up from his paper his reading he placed it down.

"Ah yes I wanted to asked you if your okay with this mission." He placed a folder in front of his desk. Taking it from his hands I opened it up to be meet with a blurry image of a woman in the forest with some grimm around her. 

"Whats this so pose to be." 

"The person who took that photo barely escaped and after this image was retrieved people say that they have been seeing this lady and even some have gone missing trying to find her but we dont know if it was her or the travelers got killed by grimm. So I thought knowing your one of my best, you can try to look for her and bring her back dead or alive your choice. I cant afford to lose more people, but you need to keep less gourds on you just so your not spoted easily. 

"Okay I will get ready." 

"By the way your going to Mountain glen there were recent sightings there and please be careful we still dont know a lot of this witch." I nodded before heading outside Ironwoods office,heading to my office gathering some items in a suitcase.

Timeskip~

The bullhorn waited outside of Atlas as I walked closer to it. I only brought two soldiers to be apart of me for this mission. Looking behind one more time I entered the ship having a few salutes and Good Luck on the way. Sitting on a chair I handed a suitcase to a guard nearby. I looked out the window seeing the snow fall down onto the window automatically melting, letting out a sigh I picked up the file again looking at the image of the so called witch she wore a classic witches hat but a little torn and a few leaves or feather on top of it. Her face was all blury only a smile could be mad out. Her outfit consisted of a tank top with no straps 'Cute... wait what?' and torn up leggings the rest of the image was either hard to make out or just some beowolves by her side. Some other documents of her sighting where short quickly shimmering through them they where all about the same thing something about grimm always around her and how she looks innocent but that was a mistake of many. Then there was a page of everyone who went missing. Each person that went missing was a girl, then looking back at the documents of notes of her where all from male people that had left with major injuries. 

"God damn it James." Closing the folder and plopping in onto of the table I looked out again just to see the ocean . Theres nothing else better to do leaning back into my chair I shut my eyes hoping to pass the time as we made it the Mountain glenn.

~Timeskip~

Fluttering my eyes opened I see the doors opening from the ship and a guard coming up to me with the suitcase from before, taking it from there hands I got out of the ship with the two other guards with me following close behind. There was grimm scattered almost everywhere but thankfully in small packs. Some nevermore lingering above some Beowolves walking down the streets some in packs and some alone.

"This better be worth it." Stretching my back I started walking around streets theses kinds of missions are the kind where I can relax a bit being stoked all the time gets boring especially when I haft to deal with dumb people.