Nora x Reader

The sounds of soft breathing and gentle wind blowing in from the cracked window was all that can be heard. (Y/n) laid in the queen sized bed with an empty spot next to her. The morning sun light soon seeped inside making the girl turn in the bed growing as her sleep was being sidestepped. The outside world was covered in a fluffy blanket of snow while the festive lights outside soon went out letting the sun light up the world. A creak came from the door as a small ginger slowly entered the room of the the sleeping (Y/n). Her hands were behind her back as she came closer.

(Y/n) pov:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!." A voice shouted causing me to let out a scream. Quickly I grabbed an extra pillow and throw it at the person who woke me up. There was a owf and a thud from the ground then silence besides my breathing. Sitting on the side of the bed I rubbed my eyes and tried to gain strength back to my body. When the black specks from my eyes disappeared I looked down at the person who woke me. All I saw was Nora laying on the ground wearing a... Santa's outfit and now a pillow on her face. Staring at her for a little bit I came to realize what I done.

"Oh my dust Nora am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Getting up from the bed I keeled down to her removing the pillow.

"Don't worry i shouldn't have said you like that." The ginger hugged me and I hugged her back. Once we pulled away I looked at her outfit better a red dress like top with white fluffy rimes on the bottom and around the long sleeved arms. She also wore a classic Santa hat, and a smile was plastered on her face.

"So if you don't mind me asking why are you wearing that." Nora's eyes looked down at herself then back at mine.

"I thought it would be fun to wear something to get into the holiday cheer. " I looked at her before getting up and sitting back on the bed.

"Oh speaking of spreading the Holiday cheer. I got you something!" Now in front of my face was a small box with a ribbon wrapped around it and tied up in a bow at the top. I stared at it for a moment before I heard Nora speak again.

"Well are you gonna take it my arms getting a little tired." I carefully grabbed the box from the gingers hand pulling the ribbon off the box. Looking up at her she was sitting on her knees looking up at me and a smile on her face. Putting my focus back on the box I lifted up the lid revealing a necklace laying a a cushion. The necklace itself was silver with a tiny hint of pink. I took it out of the box seeing a charm of both our emblems on the chain. Looking back at Nora she was still sitting on her knees and smiling back at me once our eyes met her smile faded away being replaced with a slight frown.

"Is there something wrong?" Opening my mouth I tried to say something but the words were clogged in my throat, submitting defeat I closed my mouth and looked at the necklace. "Am sorry if you don't like it I can just take it ba-"

"No no no its beautiful its just," I moved the charm with Nora's emblem spinning it around a bit, "This must have cost a fortune." Nora let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry about it I was saving up for a while just for that to get costume made." My vision blurred as I stared at the pancake lover. Not thinking straight I jumped off the bed wrapping my arms around the girls back.

"Thank you Nora Is just wished I got something for you." "Hey dont worry its fine, am just happy to have you here with me. The tear broke down as I hugged her tighter. Nora returned the hug tracing circles on my back.

"Now now here look at me." I pulled away from the hug looking up at her light blue eyes, she started to lean closer to me I just stayed there looking at her eyes. Soon our lips meet. She hugged me again pushing the both of us closer, I breathed a little taking in the flowery smell from her. She then pulled away holding onto my hands.

"I love you (Y/n) now cheer up I don't want you to be sad."

"Ya." I leaned my head against her chest.

"Thank you Nora."

"No problem now how about we get out of this room and get some non descriptive winter holiday breakfast." I let out a small laugh looking up at the ginger.

"Sounds good to me just let me get dress first." With that she let me go and hold me up giving me one last peck before leaving the room.

_

Authors note:

Sorry this story isnt as long as others also this one might be really bad.