Ruby x shy reader

I had to rewrite this story three times so I hope this one is good? Later I might fix it if I do have the time, also this was requested by  Hungrywolf214. 

(Y/n) pov:

October a month where near the end can enjoy a nice scare, but enjoy the season change bringing orange, yellow, and brown leaves littered all around me. A cold breeze running through my hair feeling relax, I sat at the balcony of Beacon enjoying these times when I thought the weather was just right. I heard footsteps coming close to me, and soon sat the blonde hair girl, Yang.

"Sup (Y/n)."

"H-Hi yang. What do you want?" I hide my head hoping she wouldn't bring up some bad news or something like that.

"Soo I was wondering do you have a gift in mind for you know. A certain cape wearing girl."

When she mentioned her I could feel my face heating up, Yang was really the only one who personally knew about my crush, but she just says its so obvious just Ruby takes it as a friend like behavior.

"Um no I d-dont have a gift yet, still thinking." my heart raced as I waited for Yang to talk again, but as I wait all I could think about was Ruby. I mean shes just so cute on how she so nice to everyone she meets and from what I heard a pretty good team leader.

" You know it doesn't have to be complex just make her a basket full of cookies. She would definably love that, you can come over at our place and bake their tonight." I looked up at Ruby's older sister, I mean she is her sister so maybe shes right, all it takes is a little gift.

"I guess but what if she walks in?"

"Heh dont worry about that I 'got' you covered." She winked at me before getting up and walking back inside.

"Welp I wish you luck." I looked back at her, thinking if this would actually work or not. There was only a little bit of time left because we had to celebrate her birthday a little early so we dont haft to celebrate two things at once on the 31st. I let out a small sigh as I got up entering Beacon and towards my dorm. Falling onto my bead I looked up at the ceiling thinking if it would be good or not, if Ruby does walk in I wont be able too move just like the last time we stumbled into each other.

~long Flashback~

Oh geez am almost late for class. I ran down the walkway wishing I didn't sleep over my alarm clock, I guess this is my punishment for doing so. Gripping onto my books and paper I tried running a bit faster but that lead to me losing my energy way faster. 

"I.. I.. need a b-breath." stopping against a wall I waited, panting as my lungs filled up with the air they needed. 

"WATCH OUT." When I turned over I saw a glimpse of red before my vision cut to black as someone crash into me sending me and the other person together flying. We stated against the floor soon coming to a stop, when I opened my eyes I was meet with silver ones just inches away from me. My face beamed red as I couldn't look away from this girl.

 "Oh am sorry, I dint mean to run into you." The girl said as she got up holding out a hand and sticking a little of her tongue out. 

"The names Ruby Rose, and you?" Grabbing her hand she lifted me up back to my feet, when I studied her form better she had black hair with red tips, silver eyes, and a cape that was added to the uniform that that school gave us, I could feel my heart pounding against my chest the more I looked at Ruby.

"(Y-Y/n), (y/n) (l-l/N)" She giggled a little then suddenly stopping she looked down at her wrist as if there was a watch there. 

"Oh my gosh were going to be late! What class do you have I can get you there." My mind blanked as I tried to remember who I had first.