Chapter 17- Familiar Friendly Face

After Y/N Left...

Ochako Uraraka POV

I...I can't believe it...Y/N...is a spy...?
No...
No...
No! She isn't!
She wouldn't do that!
She would never hurt anyone intentionally!
She always does her best to tell the truth!
She is just friends with villains!
She loves her friends!
Todoroki and Deku are wrong!

"Todoroki and Deku...I think you're wrong about Y/N...She's a good person. She wouldn't be a spy...she doesn't lie...and if she does there has got to be an extremely good reason!" I exclaim to Deku and Todoroki.
Currently, I am trying to convince them to go after Y/N or at least tell the teachers...

The teachers would understand...right?

"No, she's a villain. She doesn't deserve your friendship, Uraraka," Todoroki says coldly.

I make a pouting face and run to tell Mr. Aizawa what happened.

I know Y/N is a good person.
She needs my help.
I need to help my friend.

Present...
Y/N POV

Uraraka runs up to me and hugs me. It almost knocked me down.
"U-Uraraka?!?"
"I haven't seen you in so long! Are you alright?" Uraraka pulls away from the hug and gives me a look of concern.
I nod slowly.
"Good!" Uraraka pulls me into another hug. "I really missed you...I'm sorry Todoroki and Deku thought you were a spy for the League Of Villains..."
I pat Uraraka awkwardly on the head.
"Umm...it's alright? I guess you all were just being cautious..." I mumble awkwardly.

What the f##k is going on!?!?

"It's been a while...so...how about we hang out to catch up?" Uraraka suggests.

Is she up to something...? I don't sense that she's lying...Okay...but I shouldn't let my guard down...

"Okay, sounds fun," I say in my monotone voice...

My monotone voice...I haven't heard it in a while...

"Great! Come on, I there's an ice cream shop in this mall!" Uraraka then drags me to an ice shop.

She orders chocolate ice cream and I order [favorite ice cream flavor]. We sat down at a two person table. Uraraka then starts talking about what happened after I left. Apparently, Kirishima and Bakugo were really upset. Uraraka also was pretty down. Uraraka also told me Aizawa told Bakugo, Uraraka, and Kirishima about my past...about the experiments...and Bakugo told them about what happened before the experiments. Todoroki and Midoriya were not punished, though. Aizawa understood that I wasn't a spy. He remembers me telling him something like that when he first met me.
I also told Uraraka about what I had been up to after I loosened up a bit.

We talked quite a bit. It was getting pretty late and we had long finished our ice cream.
"Hey, Y/N! Umm...how about you come back to the dorms...just for a moment...to speak to two certain people...please?" Uraraka asks nervously.
"Umm...can I meet them...not at the dorms..." I respond awkwardly.
"Oh! Umm...sure? I can ask them to come here..." Uraraka says, taking out her phone.
She then calls someone.
"Hey...could you two come to mall?" Uraraka asks.
Muffled Voices.
"Because there is someone here you two have been wanting to see..." Uraraka explains.
Muffled Voices.
"Yep...it's Y/N- Huh? Guys!? Guys!?!? Guys!???!? *sigh*" Uraraka closes her flip phone and puts it back in her pocket.
"Well...prepare yourself for hugs and yelling..." Uraraka sighs.
"...what?" I ask confused.
"You'll see..." Uraraka replies.
I nod nervously in response.

Oh dear...

A little while later I am push to the ground by a hug.
"Y/N! I'm so happy see you again!!" I hear a familiar, really happy voice cheer.
I look at the person hugging me.

Eijiro Kirishima