Chapter 13- Plan Bakugo

Warning! ⚠️ Murder! Death! Uh...and...yeah...don't read if don't like...this isn't that bad though...it just describes death/murder...
Okie Doki?

"Big Brother! This is a terrible idea! Don't do it!" I shout to Vincent, as I tried to break away from his friends hold on my arms.
My little brother, Mikey, was crying a lot. He was terrified and I don't blame him. This place always gives me the creeps. The animatronics here always creep me out...they look so lifeless...like dolls.
Vincent and one of his friends had grabbed Mikey and were bringing him dangerously close to one of the robots. Mikey was crying and kicking, anything to try and get away.
Vincent's other two friends were holding me back so I could stop them.

I have a terrible feeling about this...Mikey is only 2...Vincent is 14...this is not very fair...Vincent greatly out numbers Mikey in strength...oh no...I need to stop this...!!!

Then, I escaped Vincent's friends' grasps, I was running towards Vincent, Vincent's friend, and Mikey.

But...

I was too late...

Vincent and his friend had already shoved Mikey's head into the mouth of the robot...

The robot bit down on Mikey's head...

Blood splattered everywhere...

Mikey's head was crushed open...

His brain visible and mushy...

Blood dripping out of the robot's mouth...

I fell to my knees in front of the animatronic. I was splattered in my little brother's blood...

Vincent had a look of horror on his face.

Someone called the hospital, but we were too late...

While they were trying to save Mikey...

I observed a screen.

The line that went up to a point and down...

Then up again...

Then down again...

Then up...

Then down...

Then up...

Then down...

Then up...

Then down...

I heard a loud noise. It hurt my ears.

The line never went up again...

My eyes shoot open.
I sit up.

Just a memory...Just a memory...the one before was worse...you're fine...

I rub the forming tears away.

Wait...

I look around the room I'm in.

This isn't my dorm room...oh...I remember now...this is Bakugo's dorm room.

I look down at the bed and notice I'm the only one in it.

Where is Bakugo...?

I then hear the door open. I see Bakugo enter the room.
"Huh? You're awake," He whispers.
I nod.
"Where did you go?" I ask, whispering.
"I went to use the restroom," Bakugo replies.
Bakugo walks over to the bed and climbs into his previous spot.
"What time is it?" I ask in a whisper.
"It's...2:20am," Bakugo replies quietly, looking at his phone.
I nod in response.
We both end up falling back to sleep, waking up at 6:28.

After school I head to the café. When I reach the café, I start getting everything set up to open.

Okay! Time to open up the café and start my shift...

About an hour after the café has opened, Tomura comes in.
"Hi, CB!" He says cheerfully.
"Hi, Tomura! What would you like to order?" I greet happily with a small smile.
"Hmm...how about a Cat-Shaped-bun with red bean paste...and...a vanilla cream coffee," Tomura orders.
"Alright, coming right up!"
I got Tomura his order and continued working.
About 10 minuets later, Toga hops into the café.
"I'll have five sugar donuts, please," Toga orders.
"Okie Doki, Toga!" I get Toga her order and she then goes and sits down.
A few minutes later, Dabi shows up.
"I'll have a black coffee and chocolate croissant, please," Dabi orders with a small but genuine smile.
I get Dabi's order and say,
"Here you go, Dabi."
He pays and then goes to sit with the others.

It's time to close the café. So, I close up the café and go to talk to everyone.
"Hi Tomura, Hey Toga, Hello Dabi!"
"Hey, CB!" Tomura exclaims and pulls me into a hug.
"Hey, Tomura. How have you been?" I ask hugging back.
"I've been good, you?" Tomura asks.
"I've also been good," I reply.
Toga then hugs me.
"Hiya, Y/N~"
"Hiya, Toga~"
Dabi stares at me.
"Do you want a hug?" I ask holding my arms out.
Dabi nods and gives me a hug.
"So what's been going on with you?" Dabi asks.
"Hmm...let's see...where should I start...I know!"
I tell them everything that happened after we last saw each other.
"So...you appear to have grown particularly close to Bakugo..." Tomura says, scratching his neck in thought.
"Yes, is there something wrong with that?" I ask, grabbing Tomura's wrists and slowly moving them away from his neck.
"He tends to be really hot-headed and could become an extremely evil villain," Tomura says.
"It's quite clear he is very hot-headed and also look who's talking!" I reply.
"He's also an idiot. When we kidnaped him one time he was a terrible hostage. He kept saying things like 'go step into traffic' and whatnot," Dabi joined in.
"And! He also created a mini explosion that blew Father off my face!" Tomura exclaimed.
"HE WHAT!?!?" I shout, slamming my hands on the table.
"Yep, it's true..." Dabi backs Tomura.
"Wait...sense when do you two get along!?" I ask Dabi and Tomura.
They both shrug.
"Well~ I like the two together! Ah~ Young Love~~" Toga sighs dreamily.
"Ugh...I think I'm gonna puke," Dabi and Tomura gag.
"Uh...what?" I give Toga a confused look.
"Bakugo is in love~ with you~" Toga sing-songs.
"Love...? That's a little much..."
"But it true...and I think you're falling for him too~"
I blink.

Love? Love...Love...? Like the kind from books and movies...? The only real love I know of is friend love...was my parents relationship love? Was...that nightmare...love? I hope not...cause if it is I want no part in it! But...Bakugo isn't like that...right? No...no...I need to keep an open mind. I should ask the people around me that know Bakugo...I should ask what they think of him and what he's done...how he's treated them...yeah...that's what I'll do...

"I hope not..." I finally mumble in response.

Wait a minute...

"Dabi..." I start.
"Hm?" Dabi hummed, signaling me to ask away.
"You said you all kidnaped Bakugo..." I quietly say.
"Yes...we did...we wanted to turn him into a villain...he's got what it takes...but it failed..." Tomura sighed.
"...I do not know if I should be happy or sad about that..." I say.
Tomura shruged in response.

I ended up telling them about my plan to ask people about Bakugo. They all said it was a good idea and, told me to tell them how it went. We said goodbye to one another and, we all left.

Okay...first I should probably ask Midoriya...

A/N: Hello! I'm not sure what to put here! Have a great day/night whoever is reading this!😊☕️