Chapter 12- Caught Ease Dropping

Y/N POV
"Hey Y/N! All of the girls will be having a little chat on the first floor in the area with the couches. Basically, a girls hang out. Would you like to join?" Ochako asks me as I'm about to enter the showers. I always take take a shower after all the other girls, so I don't have to worry about them seeing my scars.
"Yeah, sure. That sounds like fun!" I reply with a smile.
"Cool! I'll tell them you're coming!" Ochako says and skips off.
I enter the shower area and do all that stuff.

Meanwhile...
No One's POV
"So, did you hear the girls are gonna meet up and talk. I wonder what they'll talk about? Will they talk about any of us?" Denki says.
"They might, but it's really none of our business," Tokoyami says, then goes back to minding his own business.
"Aww...come on...don't you think I'd be interesting to find out what they talk about?" Denki persists.
"You're not saying what I think you're saying..." Iida asks.
"Yep, we ease-drop on the girls," Denki cheers.
"I'll join you..." Mineta says creepily.
"No thanks," Kirishima says.
"I refuse," Iida states.
"Eh...no thanks..." Ojiro says awkwardly.
"Nah..." Satou says.
Kouda shakes his head "no" enthusiastically.
"No thank you," Shouji and Sero say.
Tokoyami just walked away.
"N-No...t-that isn't right..." Deku stutters and leaves.
"What about you, Bakugo?" Denki asks.
"No way losers..." Bakugo mumbles and starts walking away when Mineta asks in a teasing tone,
"Don't you want to know what Y/N thinks of you?"
Bakugo stops walking and slowly turns around towards Denki and Bakugo.
"What are you getting at, Grape Head?" Bakugo growls.
"Don't play foolish...I saw you leave her dorm room today...and I saw you enter her dorm room last night..." Mineta teases.
"What!?!? Wait...did you two do...the thing...?" Denki asks, freaking out a little.
"No, we didn't. Now answer my question, Grape Head!" Bakugo shouts.
"What if she doesn't like you...? If you two didn't do...it...then you both must not be official...so any guy can come along and sweep her off her feet...what if a guy already has...and it's not you..." Mineta continues to tease Bakugo.

Bakugo thinks to himself.
I...I haven't thought about that...she doesn't seem to see that I like her...does she even like me? She's nice to everyone...what if I lose her? I don't want that happen...I might have to join them...just...just to...

"Fine. I'll join," Bakugo finally replies.
"Awesome!" Denki cheers.

Later...
Y/N POV
I exit the elevator and walk over to where the girls are.
"Hey, Y/N!" Ochako cheers.
"Perfect! Now everyone is here. It's time we discus something really important...BOYS!" Tooru exclaims.
"Has anyone developed feelings for someone yet?" Momo asks.

I get the feeling we're being watched...

I glance around the room.
"Umm...I...I might..." Ochako mumbles.
Everyone gasps, except for me. My eyes just widen in surprise.

Huh...what's that over there...

I look over and see Denki, Mineta, and Bakugo spying from the kitchen.

Oh...they're ease dropping...should I tell the girls...yes...? Or No...?

"Who is it?" Mina asks Ochako.
"It's...it's..." Ochako stutters out.
"Ochako, don't push yourself. You can tell us whenever you're ready..." I say softly with a smile.
"Thank you, Y/N..." Ochako replies with a relived smile.
"Do you like anyone, Y/N?" Asui asks.

Y/N...don't you dare...I know you're tempted to say some random person you made up, just to get after Bakugo for ease dropping...well...it was his choice to easy drop...Okay...yeah...let's do this...