8/11/12

Hey Momma, well it's been 2 weeks and 1 days since the day of your death and last night was bad not only for me but bud, dad and sis to.  It had been a preety good day, I had gotten to go to lunch with my friends Valencia and Angela, we we're waiting on our food and there was this little lady walking with a walker, she had short hair cut and wore some cute sandles, her husband a litttle a man just doted on her making she she had a clear path, It was so cute and reminded me of you and dad.  The rest of the afternoon went pretty good but later last night i was taking a shower getting ready for Dad and sis to come up so we could go to Sams Club and it hit me that had you been home you would have been getting ready about the same time I couldn't help it and I broke down crying.  I miss you so much momma.  I beg for one more day but I know that it wouldn't be enough.  I wouldn't trade one more day with you if it meant you had to come back with your pain.  I know your sitting there with aunt Sharon and Aunt Mami and Grannys Marry and Hazel I know you watching over us and I know you want us to be ok and we are we just have to work thorugh the grief.  Don't worry momma we're a family and always will be I love you momma I'll see you in my dreams hugs and kisses my sweet angel.