8/3/2012

Hi Momma I hope this finds you happy and healthy.  I miss you so much it kills me that your not there but momma I know how much pain you was in on a daily basis and I wouldn't ask you to come back andhave to live through that pain again.  I know that the grannys and aunt mammie and aunt sharon was sitting there waiting for you and i hope your jitterbuggin the nights and days away.  I miss your voice Momma, your laughter, your smell but you are in a much better place I know that I'm just being selfish.

 You'll be happy to know that bub and sis are getting along a little better they promised to start talking their problems out instead of causing all the rukous that there was before and I hope they follow through with it.  I would give anything to see them as close friends not just sister and brother.   All the great grandkids have been around Mikey still has his moments with them but it is usually when they are all there at the same time but when things start calming down and there are just a few kids they get along much better.  Mikey is trying to be a big boy and not cry, he says granny doesn't hurt any more so I won't miss her, but in the mornings when he comes running out of the bedroom like he used to do he will suddenly stop and then he gets sad cause he remembers your not there.   He is a good kid momma always has been but he is also a typical kid he needs to spend more time with the cousins and i hope that hapens. I finally got to meet Miss Stormy what a handfull that beauty is, she kept my heart busy her and miss Ava lol love all those ids like crazy.

Jamesis an amazing man I always knew that evenbefore I married him but he stood with dad the entire time and bub and sis he was their rock, he was my rock to but I made sure that he was with daddy every chance he got. I always said i'd marry a man like daddy and you know what I did and I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world.

Sis is doing pretty good she's really hanging in there, she is a good person mom and a good sister you would reallybe proud of her momma we talk more and text more, of course it's not the same with it not being you but it still means the world to me especially my conversations with dad he makes me laugh.  Bub is enrolled in nursing school momma i'm so proud of him, he's doing pretty good  he still has his moments of anger or sadness we all do but in time I know it will get easier but momma i'm so scared scared of losing the memories scared of not remembering when all i want is to have a constant video of all the times we spent together.  I love you momma i miss you but I know your watching over us all.  Say hello to Granny and Granny, Aunt Mammie and Sharon, Uncles johnny and calvin, I'[ll see you one day momma but it's along way away please don't ever forget me momma.

Your baby girl

Vicki