02/25/2014

Dear Momma,

Wow, I can't believe so much time has passed, it will be 2 years this July and I miss you every day.  Streets I drive down, stores I go into, walking into the house , driving in my little car you touched every part of my world.  How could you not you were not only my Momma but my best friend.  My God I miss you. I miss Dad. I feel like I've not lost just you but a part of him to.  Dad stays busy, I think it's so he's not constantly surronded by the memories.  I guess each person has their own way of grieving.  Tonight I'm watching Steel Magnolia's, that was your most favorite show. I remember sitting and watching it with every chance we got.  I'll have to turn it before the part where Shelby dies, I still have a time in those instances.  I hope that your watching down from heaven Momma and your proud of what your seeing.  I'm finally losing the weight I promised you I would lose.  Austin is graduating in May, I know you would be proud he plans on joining the National Gaurd and going to NSU so he'll be close to home.  Aimee joined the rotc in high school and I think I'm losing her to the military to.  I don't mind I'm losing them to a good cause.  Please don't worry about us Momma, we're fine, I try to keep an eye on dad but not smother him, lol you know how he is.  I promise I will be up soon to see you and we will be able to visit.  I love you Momma.  Please don't ever forget!