Alternate Ending: Meant to Bee Yours

"Veronica, I don't want to be a Hufflepuff anymore. I want to be what you are. If my beliefs are getting in the way of our relationship-"

"Actually, JD-" Veronica began, only to be cut off by JD.

"Then convert me! I'll do whatever it takes to-"

"JD!" Veronica shouted loudly.

"What is it, Veronica?"

"All of this, our relationship... None of it was real."

"What are you saying?"

Veronica inhaled. "I am a lesbian, JD."

"What? But you're a Christian! You're supposed to be straight!"

"I thought so too. But you know what?" Veronica said confidently. "I can be gay and a good Christian! I'm gonna find Heather Mcnamara and ask her out on a date!"

"But you're Veronica! And I'm JD! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!"

"We can still be friends," Veronica tried to console him. Then, she waved goodbye and ran off to go find Heather McNamara.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" JD shouted, falling to his knees. After about a minute or so of angsting, he took off his black leather trench coat, and his white t-shirt. Then, a small compartment opened in his chest.

And out of this compartment flew a bee. It was Barry B. Benson, the protagonist of The Bee Movie.

"Mark my words," Barry said, shaking his tiny insect fist. "I will find the Veronica Sawyer who loves me, and I will make her my bride!"

And as the bee retreated back into his robot and blasted off into the sky, there was an ominous crash of thunder in the background.

To bee continued...