Epilogue

Dammit, Donna! Why can't you just keep your big mouth shut? You could've just stayed safe in the closet, but no! You just had to come out, didn't you?

Donna Dean stood at the gate of the mansion she used to call home.

Now what are you going to do? You can't make it alone out here... But, maybe you don't have to...

She got her cellphone out of her pocket and made a call.

"Hey, darlin', what's up?"

"I told them..."

"How'd it go?"

"Awful! They kicked me out!"

"I'm so sorry..."

"Well, to be fair, it was more like my dad kicked me out while my mom stood by passively."

"Oh. Where are you right now?"

"Outside my house, why?"

"Stay there. I'm coming to get you."

"Babe, you don't have to do that."

"I want to, though."

"But-"

"Shh. It's alright, darling. Just stay put."

Donna sighed. "You won't take no for an answer, will you?"

"Nope."

"Fine, then. You know where I am."

"See you soon, hun."

"Bye, babe."

Donna hung up as she saw a very familiar car pull up in front of her.

"Well, that was quick," Donna remarked.

"C'mon, Donna! Get in before the interior gets soaked!"

"Nice to see you too, sugarcube," Donna retorted, putting her things in the car.

"All set?"

"Yeah. All set."

Melissa started to drive, and Donna was going further and further from what used to be her home.

Suddenly, something crashed into the roof of the Dean house. Donna heard a scream and recognized it as her mother's.

"What the-"

Donna saw a flying man who looked exactly like Christian Slater during the 1980's. He was carrying Veronica, who was screaming her lungs out.

"Don't worry, Ronnie. I was meant to bee yours!" The figure laughed maniacally.

"What the hell is that?" Melissa asked.

"I have no idea. From here, it looks like a flying Christian Slater, eighties Christian Slater, mind you, carrying my mom."

"Ha! That's a good one, Donna!"

"No, I'm serious! It legitimately looks like that!"

"Oh yeah, and eighties Winona Ryder is gonna fly up with your dad, huh?"

Donna sighed. "Never mind, just keep driving."

To bee continued...