EPISODE 4, PART 1/4 : MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

I strongly suggest that before reading this, please do watch the Korean Drama since this is only a fanmade for the anticipated Season Two of the drama. Also, you need to watch the Korean drama in order to fully understand why this happened and that. For full episodes, please check this link 👇

❤MY ID IS GANGNAM BEAUTY (link on Bio)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.284726295617981&type=3

TO HAVE BETTER READING, FOLLOW EVERY AUTHOR'S NOTE 😘

Enjoy, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or scenes which you could not understand. And lastly, PLEASE VOTE EVERY CHAPTER. That serves as my encouragement, my motivation and my driving force into adding more chapters.

And please don't forget to vote for Lim Soo Hyang on AAA by downloading the Starple App on your mobile device, sign in using a valid email address and have it authenticated.

Start earning votes by viewing advertisements, that is 10 videos per day, 1 vote for every video.

You can also earn votes for free by playing their sponsored games, just make sure you download the game directly from the given Starple App link.

Again, please vote for LIM SOO HYANG 😘

©malditahdiaries 🇵🇭 

❤❤❤❤❤

Hankook University...
Classroom...

   CJB : Yoo-Eun? Berlin later?

   YE : I can't. I have to review for the scholarship exam and lend some of my notes to Soo A.

   CJB : Mi Rae?

   KMR : I still have to teach Kyung-Seok's sister.

   CJB : (looks at DKS)

   DKS : I won't.

   YE : (laughed)

   CJB : Did I ask you?

   DKS : Did I say a name? (To KMR) Let's go?

   KMR : (stands up) Okay.

   DKS : (walking out of the classroom with KMR) Where will you go after teaching Kyung-Hee?

   KMR : (hesitant) Maybe I'll just stay there to review for the upcoming scholarship exam.

   DKS : (holds KMR's hand) Then wait for me there until I finish my work. We'll go home together. (Smiles)

   KMR : (remembers her first cooking class on 7PM) I'm doomed.

   DKS : Did you say something?

   KMR : Nothing.

   DKS : We'll stop by somewhere to eat. Do you want to eat cake? It's still 5PM.

   KMR : (nods)

   CJB : We'll go ahead then. (Leaves the classroom with YE)

❤❤❤❤❤

(AUTHOR'S NOTE : Please play Is It Love? By VIXX)

At Kang Mi-Rae's neighborhood...

   OHJ : (sees YWY talking on the phone)

   YWY : (walking fast while talking on the phone)

   OHJ : (to herself) Shall I talk to him?

   YWY : (ends the call and turns around and saw a car parked down the stairs)

   DMJ :  (gets off the car and sees OHJ) Going to school?

   YWY : (decides to ignore them) It will be so awkward if I greet her, I'll talk to her some other time. (Sighs) her boyfriend might get jealous.

   OHJ : (sees DMJ and pretends to be happy to see him) No. I'll just buy some food. I'm hungry. (Runs down the stairs)

   DMJ : We'll grab some food then. (Opens the car door for her) Get in. What do you want?

   OHJ : (looks at YWY from afar) Anything. (Gets inside the car)

   DMJ: Anything? We'll have everything then. (Gets inside the car)

   OHJ : (to herself) Did he not see me? (Sighs)

   DMJ : Is there any problem?

   OHJ : None. (Fake smiles)